Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lamar has already played his last game as a raven
(01-16-2023, 11:13 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I think they will find a way to pay Lamar but I don’t know why any QB would want to play for Harbaugh.

His back up QB played a solid game vs Cincy last night and he threw him under the bus. Basically said the fumble was Huntley’s fault.
Way to step up and have your players back you doosh.

well it was his fault lol...   And the only reason we won that game
Reply/Quote
I agree that Lamar is gone. Baltimore is like a couple getting divorced. The wife is 40 lbs. overweight and the husband has been asking her to for years. He tells her he’s going to file. She immediately starts losing weight and when the divorce is finalized she’s lost 50 lbs. and looks great. But he’s moved on. We are going to have a much easier AFC North.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Why would anyone trade for Lamar Jackson when on a franchise tag its the biggest contract wins?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 10:29 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I agree that Lamar is gone. Baltimore is like a couple getting divorced. The wife is 40 lbs. overweight and the husband has been asking her to for years. He tells her he’s going to file. She immediately starts losing weight and when the divorce is finalized she’s lost 50 lbs. and looks great. But he’s moved on. We are going to have a much easier AFC North.

LOL Bro....Do you end relationships over weight?   Hilarious
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 02:42 PM)basballguy Wrote: LOL Bro....Do you end relationships over weight?   Hilarious

No it was an analogy. I think Lamar is the husband and the Ravens the wife.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 03:23 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: No it was an analogy. I think Lamar is the husband and the Ravens the wife.

He understood the analogy.

He just thought it was a bit ridiculous.
Reply/Quote

Looking Sharp lol
Reply/Quote
Lamar would make an excellent QB2 for us.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
The Lamar saga is getting juicy.

Stephen A. Smith saying Lamar's camp reached out to JUST him with details on negotiations...claiming he hasn't demanded a fully guaranteed contract.

And then Florio basically calls him a liar (which I'm not sure I've seen him do before).

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/02/24/lamar-jacksons-camp-leaks-some-information-to-stephen-a-smith/
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 08:34 AM)Synric Wrote: Why would anyone trade for Lamar Jackson when on a franchise tag its the biggest contract wins?

Because they can’t sign him if he’s on the franchise tag. They have to trade to get him. They would negotiate a contract beforehand.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 04:34 PM)motoarch Wrote: He understood the analogy.

He just thought it was a bit ridiculous.

As ridiculous as using the term "Bro?"
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2023, 10:37 AM)Sled21 Wrote: As ridiculous as using the term "Bro?"

Bruh?
Reply/Quote