Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Landry Jones > Dalton
(10-28-2015, 12:45 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: You should be worried about Tyler Eifert...

and Marvin Jones and Mo Sanu and Giovani Bernard and Jeremy Hill and that other guy...

But Bell is a great back no question and Brown and Bryant are good receivers especially Brown who is as
fast as it gets and seems to always have a big game against us. I just don't know if Ben is going to be able
to get it to him deep with the pass rush of Geno, Dunlap, MJ, Gilberry and company.

But if Ben cannot escape it doesn't look good for the Steelers unless Bell has a monster game and even
then they will need more help with the weapons Dalton has.
Reply/Quote
So Dalton > Big Ben?
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:15 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: So Dalton > Big Ben?

NO....

landry jones > ben
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:15 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: So Dalton > Big Ben?

Pretty much looked that way today Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:18 PM)Beaker Wrote:  NO....

landry jones > ben

Mike Vick was on the sideline shaking his head and saying WTF is this QB doing.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Looks like the Steelers will have to roll a little longer with this scrub as Ben reinjured his vagina today
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 09:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like the Steelers will have to roll a little longer with this scrub as Ben reinjured his vagina today

On the bright side, they have the Browns this week.  Surely, they can beat a garbage team in their own division with their backup QB...
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:30 PM)Whatever Wrote: On the bright side, they have the Browns this week.  Surely, they can beat a garbage team in their own division with their backup QB...

The ravens say otherwise.
Reply/Quote
Well if they have Antonio Brown running around as utterly wide open in the secondary as he did today they could have Tomlin himself play QB and succeed.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:30 PM)Whatever Wrote: On the bright side, they have the Browns this week.  Surely, they can beat a garbage team in their own division with their backup QB...

Have you seen a Tomlin "prepared" team playing a "beatable" opponent?

:snark:
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 08:55 AM)GMDino Wrote: Have you seen a Tomlin "prepared" team playing a "beatable" opponent?

:snark:

I'm interested to see who the Brownies trot out there at QB.  If it's Manziel, I'll even have to pull for Pitt, even though it wouldn't be in our best interest.  I just can't stand that little douchebag, and haven't since his days at A & M.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote