Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Update
(11-08-2015, 12:44 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Or they play dirty and their fans can't admit it.

And no, I don't dispute that the Mitchell was a clean hit. Actually it was a textbook hit on a receiver who is in the air.

But have we already forgotten that James Harrison alone has done his best to end careers? Or how about the crown to the jaw of a punter? Kenny Anderson getting his head half torn off, Josh Cribbs being knocked damn near comatose...I could go on and on, but most Steelers fans have proven they'll turn a blind eye to the BS the team does; more than any other fan base. Except maybe the Raiders' fan base.

Nah.....Raiders fans embrace it and have the stones to admit it.  LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 01:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: Definitely.   [Image: ninja.gif] 

http://vavnews.com/steelers-lb-tweets-threat-at-vontaze-burfict-then-thinks-better-of-it-173828.vav

[Image: cool.gif]

Yeah......cause a response to being threatened is EXACTLY like uttering the threats yourself.  Rolleyes

Common sense.....it's not common anymore.  LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 12:44 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Or they play dirty and their fans can't admit it.

And no, I don't dispute that the Mitchell was a clean hit. Actually it was a textbook hit on a receiver who is in the air.

But have we already forgotten that James Harrison alone has done his best to end careers? Or how about the crown to the jaw of a punter? Kenny Anderson getting his head half torn off, Josh Cribbs being knocked damn near comatose...I could go on and on, but most Steelers fans have proven they'll turn a blind eye to the BS the team does; more than any other fan base. Except maybe the Raiders' fan base.

So I looked up Ken Anderson on wiki and he retired in 1986.

Nineteen eighty six.

Do I even have to say it?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 02:34 AM)6andcounting Wrote: So I looked up Ken Anderson on wiki and he retired in 1986.

Nineteen eighty six.

Do I even have to say it?

say that you've learned how to use wikipedia? how's that smack?
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 01:55 AM)Wyche Wrote: Nah.....Raiders fans embrace it and have the stones to admit it.  LOL

Yes the Bengals have never turned a blind eye to a dirty / criminal player for the Bengals just because he was good on the field. (Since you guys want to talk about everything since the Bengals became an NFL franchise.)

[Image: bengals_arrests_display_image_display_im...1317784110]

Just to name a few....

(11-09-2015, 01:58 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah......cause a response to being threatened is EXACTLY like uttering the threats yourself.  Rolleyes

Common sense.....it's not common anymore.  LMAO

Listen, Luvnuts "sources" said ML told them to not say anything outside of the locker room and just be super-secret-ninja taking Steelers out on the field.

So if Burfict can't not respond its on him.   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 08:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yes the Bengals have never turned a blind eye to a dirty / criminal player for the Bengals just because he was good on the field. (Since you guys want to talk about everything since the Bengals became an NFL franchise.)

Just to name a few....

Listen, Luvnuts "sources" said ML told them to not say anything outside of the locker room and just be super-secret-ninja taking Steelers out on the field.

I'm talking about scum bags on the field. Most fans would never deny the Bengals have had plenty of head cases come through those doors, but most of us will also be the first to admit that most of those players left their dipshittery off the field
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 10:42 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'm talking about scum bags on the field. Most fans would never deny the Bengals have had plenty of head cases come through those doors, but most of us will also be the first to admit that most of those players left their dipshittery off the field

Well,to be fair, the player would have to be good enough to DO something on the field.  Something the Bengals haven't had through most of their history.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 10:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well,to be fair, the player would have to be good enough to DO something on the field.  Something the Bengals haven't had through most of their history.  Ninja

Well, Burfict was good enough to ruin Pittsburgh's running game. Change must be in the air.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 12:03 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Well, Burfict was good enough to ruin Pittsburgh's running game. Change must be in the air.

But he only did that because Marvin told the team to.  

Legally and cleanly.

Apparently "sources" have said that.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 12:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: But he only did that because Marvin told the team to.  

Legally and cleanly.

Apparently "sources" have said that.

Mellow

He did cleanly kill their running game.

It's not his fault Bell didn't have the wherewithal to save his body.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 08:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yes the Bengals have never turned a blind eye to a dirty / criminal player for the Bengals just because he was good on the field. (Since you guys want to talk about everything since the Bengals became an NFL franchise.)

Just to name a few....

The addition of those gentlemen were to force the hand of the NFL overlords !
"The Man" has been holding us down, for years.
We added the ruffians and encouraged bad behavior to embarrass the NFL, hoping they would stop their oppression against the Cincinnati Bengals.
The plan worked and you see where we are now.
Ninja
Reply/Quote
Wait - what did Frostee Rucker do?
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 03:02 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Wait - what did Frostee Rucker do?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2493684
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 03:28 PM)djs7685 Wrote: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2493684

Huh...I could've sworn that was Henry.

Funny how shit like that all bleeds together.

What a scum bag.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote