Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Landry Jones > Dalton
(10-18-2015, 09:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bryant will smoke himself right out of the league.

And he's still a better receiver than Green.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 09:41 PM)6andcounting Wrote: And he's still a better receiver than Green.

4-2
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
He looks like an absolute moron. I'll be shocked if he makes it through this season.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 09:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: 4-2

"4", the number of games Green needed to score "2" total touchdowns for the season.

Green is on a bye this week so Bryant may very well tie - if not surpass - him in TDs this weekend
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:23 PM)Whatever Wrote: I don't know about that, but great W for the Steelers today.  You guys won the turnover battle and that's what you have to do to have a chance against good teams with your backup QB.  Props to Landry Jones for making Tomlin look like a completely inept coach that can't even properly evaluate the players on his own team.  Congrats!

Inept coach???

Are you going to say a stupid comment that the Steeler's are Cowher's  team or that they are Dick Lebeau's team?  LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:23 PM)Whatever Wrote: I don't know about that, but great W for the Steelers today.  You guys won the turnover battle and that's what you have to do to have a chance against good teams with your backup QB.  Props to Landry Jones for making Tomlin look like a completely inept coach that can't even properly evaluate the players on his own team.  Congrats!

(10-18-2015, 06:22 PM)Whatever Wrote: Hopefully Jones moves ahead of Vick on the depth chart.  I got sick and tired of every Steelers game being turned into a "Resurrection of Michael Vick" human interest story.

Oh the heat I took for saying Vick was a bad signing and it was all on Tomlin.  Tomlin wanted him for years...got him, had to play him and found out what everyone else knew...he was awful except within a very small set of plays.

Jones has been with the team three years...if he doesn't know the plays and is that bad they should cut him.

Oh, wait...he's prepared better than the guy you signed three WEEKS ago.  But Vick was a "veteran".  Hilarious

Listen to Tomlin's presser after the game...you can hear how he will NOT say Jones played better.  Tomlin is big on saying "its on me" when things go wrong.  He should do it now about signing Vick and thinking it would help the team.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 08:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: Oh the heat I took for saying Vick was a bad signing and it was all on Tomlin.  Tomlin wanted him for years...got him, had to play him and found out what everyone else knew...he was awful except within a very small set of plays.

Jones has been with the team three years...if he doesn't know the plays and is that bad they should cut him.

Oh, wait...he's prepared better than the guy you signed three WEEKS ago.  But Vick was a "veteran".  Hilarious

Listen to Tomlin's presser after the game...you can hear how he will NOT say Jones played better.  Tomlin is big on saying "its on me" when things go wrong.  He should do it now about signing Vick and thinking it would help the team.

So.... basically Tebow ?
I wonder why Vick had a job, but Tebow didn't ?
Was it just the man-love Tomlin had for Vick ?
Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 11:53 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: So.... basically Tebow ?
I wonder why Vick had a job, but Tebow didn't ?
Was it just the man-love Tomlin had for Vick ?
Smirk

That is exactly what it was.  Tomlin "knew" him.

Wanted him for a while now.

He got him.

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 12:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: That is exactly what it was.  Tomlin "knew" him.

Wanted him for a while now.

He got him.

Smirk

Noice !

So.....

Tomilin.....

First gay coach ?

Yes
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:02 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Wow

This bird does a perfect imitation of how Andy Daulton will be acting on November 1st.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiljsbrL0_8
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 05:24 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: This bird does a perfect imitation of how Andy Daulton will be acting on November 1st.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiljsbrL0_8

You mean like, "wow, i didn't realize it would be this easy."?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 09:41 PM)6andcounting Wrote: And he's still a better receiver than Green.

Perhaps...

But....

Green > Antonio Brown.  Antonio Brown should sign his game checks over to Big Ben.  He's worthless without him.  And all of you know it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Landry Jones. More like "Landry day". Press conference shirt.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 09:55 PM)jason Wrote: Perhaps...

But....

Green > Antonio Brown.  Antonio Brown should sign his game checks over to Big Ben.  He's worthless without him.  And all of you know it.

This is what I've been saying ever since the first game without Ben, but these delusional Pitt fans can't bring themselves to accept that Brown is a subpar system WR who can only succeed if an elite QB is throwing. AJ could have a 1,000 yard season with ***** Brandon Weeden throwing it.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 07:34 PM)Whatever Wrote: The Browns are the anti-Steelers this year.  The Steelers have been finding ways to pull out ugly wins and the Browns have been finding new and entertaining ways to find a way to lose.

could have used that browns win over the broncos...
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 12:59 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: could have used that browns win over the broncos...

Could have used it? Yes. Lets be honest though, its the Browns and it wasn't possible.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 03:51 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Could have used it? Yes. Lets be honest though, its the Browns and it wasn't possible.

it seemed very possible to me... peyton got picked what 3 times and the browns took it to overtime.  doesnt get much closer than that.

They are competitive the Browns.. But fail to find ways to win.

Broncos offense is probly last in the league.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 12:59 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: This is what I've been saying ever since the first game without Ben, but these delusional Pitt fans can't bring themselves to accept that Brown is a subpar system WR who can only succeed if an elite QB is throwing. AJ could have a 1,000 yard season with ***** Brandon Weeden throwing it.
Ha...  I even gave em a couple of days before checking back in...  They can't defend him.

Brown is killing me on my fantasy team...  ****in' scrub.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 08:34 PM)jason Wrote: Ha...  I even gave em a couple of days before checking back in...  They can't defend him.

Brown is killing me on my fantasy team...  ****in' scrub.

Ben will be back and throwing 10 pick plays a game to Brown in no time.  Bryant will be reduced to a glorified (illegal) blocker who catches an occasional pass.
Reply/Quote
Jones really lit it up today ! hiccup* hiccup*
Reply/Quote