Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Landry to the Saints
Another LSU guy going back home.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I read he was considering the Ravens. I'm happy to see them miss out on another WR.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2022, 11:45 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I read he was considering the Ravens. I'm happy to see them miss out on another WR.

Yep. Their options are getting slim. OBJ is going to miss like half the season, Julio looks washed, and Will Fuller - who can never stay healthy.

Reply/Quote
Team that started FA with -$70m in cap space cut nobody and still keep signing quality players.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
He'll pair nicely with Michael Thomas in New Orleans.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2022, 01:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Team that started FA with -$70m in cap space cut nobody and still keep signing quality players.

Yep. Makes a guy think cap means nothing...
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2022, 01:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Team that started FA with -$70m in cap space cut nobody and still keep signing quality players.

They were smart and waited until players started getting desperate.  Landry only got a 1 year, $3 mil deal.  
Reply/Quote

They turned the contracts in fully guaranteed bonuses and paid their way out of cap hell. It's really not a good way to manage cap really...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Glad to see him gone from the AFCN
Reply/Quote
Heard Drew Brees thinking about pulling a Tom Brady now lol
Reply/Quote

restructured some things and now its next years problem... lol

like the saying that a tomorrows me problem
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2022, 01:05 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: restructured some things and now its next years problem... lol

like the saying that a tomorrows me problem

Cap is going to be rising $20m+/yr with the huge new TV money kicking in 2023. Just so much money pouring into the NFL right now.

I still remember how there were people talking about how the Steelers were kicking the can down the road and were going to have to pay for it eventually. That was back on the old board in like 2009.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote