Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Landscaping
I have quite a bit of landscaping, and I got tired of replenishing the mulch every year.  All of it has the fabric under it.  So, last year, I dug it all out and replaced with 2" river rock and it looks great and never needs replaced.  A little roundup here and there from time to time, and it's whipped.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 09:29 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I hate you. 

The people that lived before me had some obsession with Ivy. The shit is everywhere and is over taking everything. 

I think im going to just spray the hell out of the mulch bed in front with weed killer and then mulch over all the dead stuff. 

I ended up clearing out one side of the front of my house completely and planting some new bushes. It was a lot of work but it looks a lot better. 
We had ivy at our first house. Previous owners had it growing up one side of the house. That shit is like herpes....impossible to get rid of. There's no way around it, you have to dig it out at the roots. 
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 11:09 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: We had ivy at our first house. Previous owners had it growing up one side of the house. That shit is like herpes....impossible to get rid of. There's no way around it, you have to dig it out at the roots. 

Yep. I have tried roundup on it multiple times and it wont kill it. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote