Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary is into satanism
(11-04-2016, 10:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: How anyone could vote for this demonic lady is beyond me..Watch this video

https://youtu.be/wMHIAOJXNDM

Right on!  The New York Times and the Washington Post with all their journalist standards for confirmation and proof 
filter out the really good stuff. Without the rock solid imagination of Alex Jones and his contacts, we would have no idea
what is really going on in our nation.

Question for the doubters--If it's not true, then how could it be on Youtube? :andy:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
This election has turned into a witch hunt.

Literally.
I was listening to Coast to Coast with george Noory last week. A lady said her dad was sodomized by a ghost. It's all true. We're all going to be anally penetrated by ghosts. Also, it was Killawillabajillary's ghost. And Foozball is da Devil!
Satanism ain't all that bad if you can get over the name itself. Anybody got a body count on the number of people killed in the name of Christ?
(11-05-2016, 09:26 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Satanism ain't all that bad if you can get over the name itself.  Anybody got a body count on the number of people killed in the name of Christ?

I'm not an overly religious person, but I like to err on the side of caution when it comes to overly negative spiritual practices.  I think it's pointless and generally a bad idea to meddle in the unknown just for kicks.  Reason and evidence tell me nothing will happen if I mess with a oujia board or dabble in the occult.  Something else tells me to leave well enough alone.  I don't want anything unwelcome coming home with me.

JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
It's funny. Not a single thing she's even accused of is Satanic dogma or ritual. I mean, unless you're an ignorant hick who doesn't know shit about Satanism.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
You'd think that, if true, this would be a much hotter thread. Where is the uproar?!
(11-04-2016, 10:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: How anyone could vote for this demonic lady is beyond me..Watch this video

https://youtu.be/wMHIAOJXNDM

is that you morning star?
People suck
...This thread is awesome. I figured it was a joke, but then I get in here and find that someone actually believes this to be a thing. Politics are pretty crappy, but they create some hilarious moments.

(11-05-2016, 11:00 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's funny. Not a single thing she's even accused of is Satanic dogma or ritual. I mean, unless you're an ignorant hick who doesn't know shit about Satanism.

You mean like 90% of the country? I mean, I wouldn't necessarily call them all ignorant hicks, but the vast majority of people do not understand what Satanism is.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(11-07-2016, 01:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You mean like 90% of the country? I mean, I wouldn't necessarily call them all ignorant hicks, but the vast majority of people do not understand what Satanism is.

never ceases to amaze me how vehemently opposed to something one can be while simultaneously knowing absolutely nothing about it, essentially nullifying their stance on the issue.  at that point they're basically against a grouping of letters formulating a word.  
(11-07-2016, 01:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You mean like 90% of the country? I mean, I wouldn't necessarily call them all ignorant hicks, but the vast majority of people do not understand what Satanism is.

You can not call them whatever you want. I've yet to find a valid reason not to assume 90% of the people in the US are ignorant hicks.

But I'm a glass half empty kind of guy.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(11-05-2016, 11:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The super religious guy who boycotted the Walking Dead because of gay characters supports Trump?

lol

Why? Because he doesn't feel they have enough gay characters?

Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Just remembered, wasn't it Trump that conjured the imagery of blood coming from ones eyes when speaking about a member of the media?

How does that sit with our holier than thou types? Sounds kind of demonic to me.
(11-08-2016, 01:45 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Just remembered, wasn't it Trump that conjured the imagery of blood coming from ones eyes when speaking about a member of the media?

How does that sit with our holier than thou types?  Sounds kind of demonic to me.
Or her wherever . . . .