Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lap’s official pick Is in..
(04-26-2018, 10:50 AM)Sled21 Wrote: No, I think what he was saying was that they may not be worthy of a 21st pick in the 1st round. And if your strategy is "Best Player Available" then you don't reach...... (not saying I agree with him, but I believe that is what he meant.)

IF Marvin is saying that none of the O Lineman are WORTHY to be picked by the GREAT MARVIN LEWIS in Round One, then he's an idiot.  There will be O Linemen taken in One and before we draft on 2. IF Marvy Poo and Mikey Boy play around and get cute, they may see Ragnow, Daniels and Price drafted before they pick in Round 2. They better listen to Lapham and just grab the Center in ONE. Then in 2 take Best Available Athlete and rest of draft.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:28 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: PFF thinks we can get Wynn @ 21 and Ragnow @ 46

Buffalo and Carolina both need centers. Bills aren’t trading 22. I can’t see ragnow falling. But if we could somehow get. What pff is saying then I’m all for it.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 12:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Buffalo and Carolina both need centers. Bills aren’t trading 22. I can’t see ragnow falling. But if we could somehow get. What pff is saying then I’m all for it.

Wynn in 1 and Ragnow in 2 makes the most sense, I'm just worried that the top 3 centers will be gone when we pick in 2. I can see Minn taking Price to play Guard in 1 and Carolina taking Daniels or Ragnow. I would much rather take the C in 1 since there's a pretty good drop off after the top 3, in the 2nd one of the OT/OG will fall to us, if not take BPA.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:53 AM)kevin Wrote: IF Marvin is saying that none of the O Lineman are WORTHY to be picked by the GREAT MARVIN LEWIS in Round One, then he's an idiot.  There will be O Linemen taken in One and before we draft on 2. IF Marvy Poo and Mikey Boy play around and get cute, they may see Ragnow, Daniels and Price drafted before they pick in Round 2.  They better listen to Lapham and just grab the Center in ONE.  Then in 2 take Best Available Athlete and rest of draft.

You're missing the "will be there" part. 20 teams pick before we do. There is no guarantee Ragnow, Price, Daniel, McGlinchey or whoever will be there. I get that you think Marvin's an idiot.... Wink
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 03:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You're missing the "will be there" part. 20 teams pick before we do. There is no guarantee Ragnow, Price, Daniel, McGlinchey or whoever will be there. I get that you think Marvin's an idiot.... Wink

1 of those guys will be there and if not trade back or grab the surprise slide.  cause that's a lot of OL gone in the first 20 which leaves lots of talent elsewhere to scoop up
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 12:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Buffalo and Carolina both need centers.  Bills aren’t trading 22.  I can’t see ragnow falling.  But if we could somehow get. What pff is saying then I’m all for it.

Bills aren't trading down... But word was they were looking to trade up they have the 12 and 22nd picks  and need a QB..

McCarrons contract reads like they are drafting a QB they expect to take over sooner than later.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 05:52 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Bills aren't trading down... But word was they were looking to trade up they have the 12 and 22nd picks  and need a QB..

McCarrons contract reads like they are drafting a QB they expect to take over sooner than later.

Beane doesn’t want to trade 22
Reply/Quote