Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lap’s official pick Is in..
(04-24-2018, 08:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm really starting to get optimistic about this season.  If we take Ragnow you guys will hear me roar all over the place!   :andy:

Our interior would of suddenly went from pretty much the worst to pretty damn decent and growing if we
Draft Ragnarok. He is the most pro ready of any Center and will be ready to go in OTA's right off the bat.

Could be gelling by the time we get to TC.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 08:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Our interior would of suddenly went from pretty much the worst to pretty damn decent and growing if we
Draft Ragnarok. He is the most pro ready of any Center and will be ready to go in OTA's right off the bat.

Could be gelling by the time we get to TC.

You're going to make me piss my pants Nate.  I can't wait until Thursday!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 08:20 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You're going to make me piss my pants Nate.  I can't wait until Thursday!

Sorry man, really excited too. So excited i don't want to expect Ragnow. Just sounds too good to be true.

First i wanted Price, then i studied on Daniels and still wanted Price, then i studied on Ragnow and he is the best Center.

I am expecting a McGlinchey pick to dim my lights. Nothing against McGlinchey but he struggled against elite competition.

Ragnow excelled against elite competition. Handled Bama's big uglies for multiple years.
Reply/Quote
Now all that needs to be done is for him to be available at 21. Watch some team jump up to get him.

That said, Lap thought any 3 of the Centers would be very good. As long as we grab one, I am happy.
Reply/Quote
I'm great with Ragnow, although I would prefer Price. But if they draft Orlando Brown, I will jump off the Brent Spence bridge. With a net, of course.

The main thought I'm having lately is that the most important thing in this draft is to emerge with a great center. This would do it.
Reply/Quote
Drafting a center will get me there.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 08:26 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Now all that needs to be done is for him to be available at 21. Watch some team jump up to get him.

That said, Lap thought any 3 of the Centers would be very good. As long as we grab one, I am happy.

With Ragnow's momentum leading up to the Draft who knows.

But i agree i would be happy with any of the top 3. Even if i am concerned with Daniels early against 3-4
Defenses and concerned with Price not gelling with the rest of the O-line till the season is here.

Still way better than Bodine.

(04-24-2018, 08:30 PM)Thundercloud Wrote: I'm great with Ragnow, although I would prefer Price.  But if they draft Orlando Brown, I will jump off the Brent Spence bridge.  With a net, of course.

The main thought I'm having lately is that the most important thing in this draft is to emerge with a great center.  This would do it.

Orlando Brown should fall a ways after that combine. Would be fine with him in the 3rd, his tape doesn't lie.

He played good in the games and didn't allow a sack last season. Has to stand for something.
Reply/Quote
After actually hearing Dan Hoard's lead up to Lap's pick makes me think it seems a little fishy...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I don't believe it....I think it's smoke...
I still say Hernandez at 21 then in rd #2 the best OC on the board....whichever of the 3 OC's that is....
I think it'll be Ragnow....as Daniels & Price will already be gone....
but if it is Ragnow at 21 ....fine....
i'm not going to say I know more than our war room....
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 08:30 PM)Thundercloud Wrote: I'm great with Ragnow, although I would prefer Price. But if they draft Orlando Brown, I will jump off the Brent Spence bridge. With a net, of course.

The main thought I'm having lately is that the most important thing in this draft is to emerge with a great center. This would do it.

A net won’t give you much wind resistance bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 08:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: With Ragnow's momentum leading up to the Draft who knows.

But i agree i would be happy with any of the top 3. Even if i am concerned with Daniels early against 3-4
Defenses and concerned with Price not gelling with the rest of the O-line till the season is here.

Still way better than Bodine.

Orlando Brown should fall a ways after that combine. Would be fine with him in the 3rd, his tape doesn't lie.

He played good in the games and didn't allow a sack last season. Has to stand for something in the SEC.

Except that Oklahoma isn't in the SEC...   They play in the Big 8, 12, or whatever they go by these days.  You know, the no-defense conference!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 08:57 PM)Steve Wrote: I don't believe it....I think it's smoke...
I still say Hernandez at 21 then in rd #2 the best OC on the board....whichever of the 3 OC's that is....
I think it'll be Ragnow....as Daniels & Price will already be gone....
but if it is Ragnow at 21 ....fine....
i'm not going to say I know more than our war room....

Steve, you're setting yourself up for depression.  If Lapham says Center, then it's time to get ready for a 1st round Center.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 06:09 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: This makes me feel even better about Thursday. I was worried they might not value center as highly as they should. I’d be thrilled with either Ragnow or price.

My feelings exactly.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 09:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Except that Oklahoma isn't in the SEC...   They play in the Big 8, 12, or whatever they go by these days.  You know, the no-defense conference!

My bad, nice catch Sunset.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 09:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Steve, you're setting yourself up for depression.  If Lapham says Center, then it's time to get ready for a 1st round Center.

And why would any Bengal fan be depressed by that?
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 08:56 PM)Synric Wrote: After actually hearing Dan Hoard's lead up to Lap's pick makes me think it seems a little fishy...

How so? What made you think this?
Reply/Quote
Only problem now is that we will all be hoping for Ragnow only for him to be taken 2 or 3 picks before us
Reply/Quote
Anyone buying the Lamar Jackson hype surrounding the Bengals!? NFL Live Mock just selected Jackson to Cincinnati too. I originally was like 10% chance that happens, but now I'm thinking 30% chance. It would definitely make for an interesting training camp.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 10:27 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Anyone buying the Lamar Jackson hype surrounding the Bengals!? NFL Live Mock just selected Jackson to Cincinnati too. I originally was like 10% chance that happens, but now I'm thinking 30% chance. It would definitely make for an interesting training camp.

I wouldn’t rule out the bengals taking him. I can see ebenezer with visions of Vick in stripes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 10:27 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Anyone buying the Lamar Jackson hype surrounding the Bengals!? NFL Live Mock just selected Jackson to Cincinnati too. I originally was like 10% chance that happens, but now I'm thinking 30% chance. It would definitely make for an interesting training camp.

Meh, Dave dameshek used his platform to take shots. He’s a clown.

Reply/Quote