Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A too early 1st round mock
(01-06-2017, 07:33 AM)Jpoore Wrote: do not know why u keep mentioning insider I do not even have insider.

Ah, so you don't even get their full ratings. Explains a lot.

Quote:sorry I should have said all the pundits that matter.

Hilarious 

Or maybe you should have stated according to your one source instead of all the draft pundits. 
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2017, 02:57 AM)Jpoore Wrote: I know for a fact mccshay has him as number 1 so does kiper. there are the top ones. anyways I still think Humphreys is taken early I think it goes Lattimore tabor Humphries in top 12-15.

I don't mean to sound like a prick, but anyone that pays attention to McShay or Kiper kind of gets dismissed in most draft talks. You're using two of the worst "experts" there are and most people don't pay them any attention unless you watch ESPN. 

For my money, give me Humphries. You're a Lattimore guy, which is fine and I like him also but like what has been said in this thread, your "i know because of this crystal ball" attitude is kind of weird. Its very early in the process, you seem to be pretty set without even seeing much of these guys. Hell the National Championship hasn't even been played yet or all of the declared guys aren't out yet.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2017, 01:06 PM)dr1441 Wrote: I don't mean to sound like a prick, but anyone that pays attention to McShay or Kiper kind of gets dismissed in most draft talks. You're using two of the worst "experts" there are and most people don't pay them any attention unless you watch ESPN. 

For my money, give me Humphries. You're a Lattimore guy, which is fine and I like him also but like what has been said in this thread, your "i know because of this crystal ball" attitude is kind of weird. Its very early in the process, you seem to be pretty set without even seeing much of these guys. Hell the National Championship hasn't even been played yet or all of the declared guys aren't out yet.

not to sound like  Prick back but if they weren't good they wouldn't be the 2 main guys. If I come off like that (Crystal ball) i was not meaning to. This was my opinion that lattimmore is the best. That was it nobody knows everything just was stating my opinion and apologize if it came off like I knew more than someone else. As far as games and everything 1 game isn't gonna change my view of a guy one way or the other.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2017, 06:32 PM)Jpoore Wrote: not to sound like  Prick back but if they weren't good they wouldn't be the 2 main guys.

The two main guys according to who?  You?

Quote:If I come off like that (Crystal ball) i was not meaning to. This was my opinion that lattimmore is the best. That was it nobody knows everything just was stating my opinion and apologize if it came off like I knew more than someone else. As far as games and everything 1 game isn't gonna change my view of a guy one way or the other.

But, you weren't giving your opinion.

(01-04-2017, 05:24 PM)Jpoore Wrote:  Humphrey isn't even a top 2 corner lattimore is rated as the best corner in the draft by all draft pundits 

(01-05-2017, 05:43 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Not sure what that has to do with anything ur thinking lattimmore may slide down? As of right now All the main mocks have him as the top rated corner back on the draft.

You were giving the opinions of all the draft pundits in all the mocks.  And by "all draft pundits," you mean two which isn't even close to all the draft pundits.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2017, 04:07 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The two main guys according to who?  You?

According to the draft community, according to the NFL that's why they're the ones there, according to anyone with draft knowledge knows that these 2 are the top when it comes to drafts
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2017, 04:53 AM)Jpoore Wrote: According to the draft community, according to the NFL that's why they're the ones there, according to anyone with draft knowledge knows that these 2 are the top when it comes to drafts

Mike Mayock is there because of the NFL.  Kiper and McShay are there because of ESPN.

Have you ever heard of a guy named Bill Tobin?

Can you believe the Colts passed up Trent Dilfer to draft Marshall Faulk?
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2017, 04:53 AM)Jpoore Wrote: According to the draft community, according to the NFL that's why they're the ones there, according to anyone with draft knowledge knows that these 2 are the top when it comes to drafts

You sir couldn't be more wrong thinking that Kiper and McShay are the top 2 draft pundits. More power to you if you like them, but they are def not "all the opinion" or even a top 5 mock that I would look at. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 10:55 AM)dr1441 Wrote: You sir couldn't be more wrong thinking that Kiper and McShay are the top 2 draft pundits. More power to you if you like them, but they are def not "all the opinion" or even a top 5 mock that I would look at. 

Mel Kiper with Jimmy Clausen and Tood McShay with Jevan Snead. They know their stuff. Mellow
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 05:24 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Well u have 2 qbs in top 5 when the only qb in the entire draft class with a first round d grade is trubisky and he's not expected to be taken until early 20s so he's probably going back unless he already made his decision? Watson for sure second rounder Humphrey isn't even a top 2 corner lattimore is rated as the best corner in the draft by all draft pundits u have John Ross at ten he's supposed to go in round 2 and he won't go before Davis.

Hey remember when John Ross was supposed to go in round 2? Me too.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2017, 05:11 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Mike Mayock is there because of the NFL.  Kiper and McShay are there because of ESPN.

Have you ever heard of a guy named Bill Tobin?

Can you believe the Colts passed up Trent Dilfer to draft Marshall Faulk?

The Colts did not pass up Trent Dilfer to draft Faulk. He went 2nd after the Bengals took Big Daddy.
Reply/Quote