Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Largest crowd ever at PBS this Sunday?
(10-12-2015, 01:38 PM)Anderson HOF Wrote: Kudos to a rockin crowd yesterday.. even when we looked doomed,, the crowd was in the game the whole time... and for sure helped the team in the 4th quarter

Well.....I can barely talk this morning....lol  Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

Agreed....PBS was rockin yesterday......reminded me of some of the crowds from the hey day of Riverfront.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 06:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: You mean the BOX seats  behind the glass....   Those are club seats between the 30s i believe.  which also have an indoor dining area buffets and TVs with all games showing.  

Why people pay to go to the stadium and watch on TV though i have no idea

No, the seats behind the glass are above the club seats from 30 to 30
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 01:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well.....I can barely talk this morning....lol  Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

Agreed....PBS was rockin yesterday......reminded me of some of the crowds from the hey day of Riverfront.

I am the same way, I am exhausted and hoarse still. My grandson told me on the way home it was the loudest he had ever seen at PBS.

During the 4th quarter comeback, 2 little girls (7 to 11 years old and Seattle fans) moved. One went and sat on Mommy's lap and one went and stood in the aisle to get away from the noise. Finny thing is both were making fun of the Bengals and dancing in their seats the entire 3rd quarter.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 02:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: During the 4th quarter comeback, 2 little girls (7 to 11 years old and Seattle fans) moved. One went and sat on Mommy's lap and one went and stood in the aisle to get away from the noise. Finny thing is both were making fun of the Bengals and dancing in their seats the entire 3rd quarter.

Should have thrown a beer at them. But they are like $9 so I understand. Ninja

Reply/Quote