Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Larry Sharpe - Libertarian
Another update.....

I am now a social media associate for The Feldman Foundation.
Big Grin
(04-14-2017, 09:26 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Another update.....

I am now a social media associate for The Feldman Foundation.
Big Grin

With all the stuff going on and your political career trending sharply upwards, I have to guess you're running for president in 2024?

In which case, can I be your Steve Bannon.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-14-2017, 09:34 PM)hollodero Wrote: With all the stuff going on and your political career trending sharply upwards, I have to guess you're running for president in 2024?

In which case, can I be your Steve Bannon.

Only if you promise to wear that cute hat.
I think it will poll well and we can give it an advisory position.
ThumbsUp
(04-14-2017, 09:37 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Only if you promise to wear that cute hat.
I think it will poll well and we can give it an advisory position.
ThumbsUp

No problem, I can do that... it could also read make America sane again or something among these lines.

As election battle cry I suggest "Anarchy needs a strong anarch on top" - you - while I stay in the background (the hat alone suggests that). There I will focus on undermining your libertarian stances with various very left-wing ideas. Oh boy, are we going to have a good time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-14-2017, 09:57 PM)hollodero Wrote: No problem, I can do that... it could also read make America sane again or something among these lines.

As election battle cry I suggest "Anarchy needs a strong anarch on top" - you - while I stay in the background (the hat alone suggests that). There I will focus on undermining your libertarian stances with various very left-wing ideas. Oh boy, are we going to have a good time.

See, we can play it like a comedy act.
Who could resist that ?
Nobody !
This thing is in the bag.
Cool
BTW.. if you guys could like The Feldman Foundation on Facebook, follow on Twitter, and Instagram, I'd appreciate it !
So.... Larry is NOT going to run for Governor of NY.
He will be positioning himself towards 2020.
Hey, if Trump can do it...

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk