Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Las Vegas
My sister-in -law was just telling me that several people on FB. were saying that MB was thinking about moving the team to Vegas!  Anyone else heard this!
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 01:55 PM)firstand10 Wrote: My sister-in -law was just telling me that several people on FB. were saying that MB was thinking about moving the team to Vegas!  Anyone else heard this!

No, because the Raiders are going there.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I thought so, just baroom talk and fake news!
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 01:55 PM)firstand10 Wrote: My sister-in -law was just telling me that several people on FB. were saying that MB was thinking about moving the team to Vegas!  Anyone else heard this!

Your sister-in-law is full of shit
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 02:00 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Your sister-in-law is full of shit

More like FB is full of shit...
Reply/Quote

Hell ya... I can go to see games besides Oakland or SF...  California is the butthole of America.
Reply/Quote
To be fair, I wouldn't care at all if the team moved as long as the colors and logo stayed here like the Browns with Cleveland.

Take Mike and Katie and the rest of the shit factory and move it to Mexico City, Saint Louis (screw that town, they deserve Mike Brown) or anywhere else for that matter.

Then, let a new ownership group get an expansion team here and life will be fine.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Does Las Vegas have a Wendy's?
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 09:59 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Then, let a new ownership group get an expansion team here and life will be fine.

this will never happen, if Cincinnati loses the Reds or Bengals, the city will never get another professional football or baseball franchise. The city of Cincinnati is stuck with the crap that is the Bengals and Reds.
Reply/Quote
I'm not a betting man, but I'd bet that any city would be reluctant to let the Brown family in after watching the jobbing that went on in Hamilton County.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 09:59 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: To be fair, I wouldn't care at all if the team moved as long as the colors and logo stayed here like the Browns with Cleveland.

Take Mike and Katie and the rest of the shit factory and move it to Mexico City, Saint Louis (screw that town, they deserve Mike Brown) or anywhere else for that matter.

Then, let a new ownership group get an expansion team here and life will be fine.

That worked for the Cincinnati Royals!
Reply/Quote
Las Vegas would be the absolute last city in the US that I could see Mike Brown moving the Bengals too.
Reply/Quote
He will move the the Bengals to Oakland after the Raiders are gone and bilk the citizens into building a new stadium.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 09:37 PM)ah5 Wrote: Hell ya... I can go to see games besides Oakland or SF...  California is the butthole of America.

Agreed California sucks.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 12:42 AM)BengalRed Wrote: He will move the the Bengals to Oakland after the Raiders are gone and bilk the citizens into building a new stadium.

I honestly hope he does move, the only way to get rid of the futility is to get rid of the Brown family entirely. Handing it down to Troy and Katie will be just a repeat of the last 30 years. We'll get another team, it may not happen for a few years, but we'll get another team. A fresh start with a owner who actually gives a shit about winning is what we deserve.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 02:00 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Your sister-in-law is full of shit

Geeze.......LOL. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 10:05 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: this will never happen, if Cincinnati loses the Reds or Bengals, the city will never get another professional football or baseball franchise. The city of Cincinnati is stuck with the crap that is the Bengals and Reds.

Why do you think that? Cleveland got the Browns back, I could see the Bengals going to St Louis or Oakland and then the league giving a team to Cincy and then either Sand Diego or Saint Louis depending on where Brown moved.

And I'd be okay without a team for a few years if it meant Mike Brown and his loser ways was another city's problem.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I think LA needs another team to not support.  Lets move MB and the FO out there for them to start up a new team no one likes or cares for.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 10:05 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: this will never happen, if Cincinnati loses the Reds or Bengals, the city will never get another professional football or baseball franchise. The city of Cincinnati is stuck with the crap that is the Bengals and Reds.

I dont think if the Bengals moved we'd be out of a team for that long. We have a pretty loyal fan base, and a pretty new stadium. Not a huge market but attractive enough to the league.
Reply/Quote