Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last 2 games summaries.....
(12-17-2018, 12:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So I've missed the last 2 games due to Louisville being in the Indy market, and looks like I will miss next week as well. So, Someone catch me up with how the team is doing. An honest opinion, not the sky is falling or all is well. The young guys on defense looking like they may be able to play? Driskell looking better with starting reps? From what I hear Ringo may be a keeper? Marvin getting the D to pay like they should? I saw Hubbard had a huge game yesterday, and Atkins had 3 sacs, but it was Oakland after all. Things looking up, down, or the same????

For those who say it was Oakland, the same Oakland that beat the Steelers last week, yes last week.

ML has them all playing hard. I am not lobbying for him to stay, he needs to go IMHO, but he has not last the team/

Mixon was a beast.
The OL had a great day overall.
The DL had a great day overall. Hubbard, Geno and Carlos all were exceptional.
Driskell struggled in spite of a great running game and very good OL play. He was high on anything more than 20 yards in the air, not a little high, high lot 10 to 20 feet high.

I think ML has shown why he was a great DC years ago, the numbers while not great are significantly better with no Burfict and a bunch of unproven LB's.

They have played well 2 weeks in a row, close to upsetting a great Charger team. It will be an interesting game next week at Cleveland, the Browns punched our defense in the mouth first half of last match up. I am interested to see the response from them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
The OL didn’t have a great day, imo. They weren’t terrible, but Price was abused a few times. I guess Redmond only taking one penalty was good...

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 01:00 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I would say, not anything to get excited about. The D does seem to playing better, I actually saw a couple of passes knocked down by the DBs. Nickerson still doesn't belong on an NFL team. Driskel is horrible, couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. Mixon is exciting to watch though! O-line did an ok job yesterday, even though it was Oakland. Redmond needs to be shown door. Just don't think he is smart. Erickson had some nice returns

D has held the last 2 teams to under 300 yards....  (maybe not huge vs the raiders)  but we were averaging close to 450 yards a game or so earlier in the season so even missing a bunch of talent the D has tightened up.

Backup QB is just that....
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 03:09 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: For those who say it was Oakland, the same Oakland that beat the Steelers last week, yes last week.

ML has them all playing hard. I am not lobbying for him to stay, he needs to go IMHO, but he has not last the team/

Mixon was a beast.
The OL had a great day overall.
The DL had a great day overall. Hubbard, Geno and Carlos all were exceptional.
Driskell struggled in spite of a great running game and very good OL play. He was high on anything more than 20 yards in the air, not a little high, high lot 10 to 20 feet high.

I think ML has shown why he was a great DC years ago, the numbers while not great are significantly better with no Burfict and a bunch of unproven LB's.

They have played well 2 weeks in a row, close to upsetting a great Charger team. It will be an interesting game next week at Cleveland, the Browns punched our defense in the mouth first half of last match up. I am interested to see the response from them.

I'd keep marvin but only if he agrees to also be the D coordinator next year.  like he is doing now.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 01:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, what's up with that?  

Simple, no pressure. Out of contention he suddenly starts to try and motivate the team and 'go for it'. same clown show every year.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote