Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Bengals Pro Bowl Player was drafted in 2013!
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Bates got robbed this year!
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 09:29 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Bates got robbed this year!

Meh... The ripple effect of playing on a bad team. Tyler Eifert made me not want our players in the Pro Bowl, so I guess it's kinda ironic that he's the last pro bowler we drafted.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Bates not making it just proves it’s a popularity contest, and an absolute joke. If he was a Steeler or Cowboy it wouldn’t even be a question.

Hopefully he’ll be an All Pro though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
DeCastro made it...and he was bad this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 09:42 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: DeCastro made it...and he was bad this year.

Shocked our boy XSF didn't make it...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 09:26 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pretty sure Eifert was also out last 1st Round Draft Choice to play his entire rookie year. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 09:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure Eifert was also out last 1st Round Draft Choice to play his entire rookie year. 

I think he missed some games here and there that year... If not, he was playing injured late in the year. But yeah; you're right.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 09:42 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: DeCastro made it...and he was bad this year.

OL seems to be mostly name recognition since there's not really any official quantifiable stats for OL like there are for other positions. Obviously if a guy is seriously dominant on OL, that's pretty easy to see, but otherwise it seems to be mostly name recognition.

It's a little like Golden Gloves in baseball.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote