Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Minute Mock
With all of the excitement of the draft beginning tonight, had to run one last one.

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Nice Sunset. Would love this. Gibbs is now my favorite pick tonight, I just think he will help us the most as a rookie with our
needs and his dynamic playmaking ability. Dawand fits here and if he can stay in shape he could be a good OT for us down the
road and he can learn from Orlando Brown. Stevenson is a damn good Corner. Also like Roy and Schoonmaker. Horton has
always looked good when I watched TCU. Haven't watched Cropper, cool name.

Well done. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 04:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice Sunset. Would love this. Gibbs is now my favorite pick tonight, I just think he will help us the most as a rookie with our
needs and his dynamic playmaking ability. Dawand fits here and if he can stay in shape he could be a good OT for us down the
road and he can learn from Orlando Brown. Stevenson is a damn good Corner. Also like Roy and Schoonmaker. Horton has
always looked good when I watched TCU. Haven't watched Cropper, cool name.

Well done. Smirk

TBCH, I hadn't watched Cropper either.  According to what I've read about him, he's got fantastic short area quickness and good wiggle.  He also had an impact rushing the ball, had a 17.1 ypc (that's yards per carry, not catch) average as a true freshman.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Great mock, bro! I would be very happy with this result.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 03:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: With all of the excitement of the draft beginning tonight, had to run one last one.

You and I are on the same page. Lol We have the same first two picks and the same positions through round 6. So I think it goes without saying that Id be very happy with this draft.

I studied Cropper a bit after I saw the Bengals visited with him. I’m a fan of his game and could be a steal that late in the draft. I think the Bengals would ideally like to leave this draft with a WR.

Good Job!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 04:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: TBCH, I hadn't watched Cropper either.  According to what I've read about him, he's got fantastic short area quickness and good wiggle.  He also had an impact rushing the ball, had a 17.1 ypc (that's yards per carry, not catch) average as a true freshman.

Awesome, I assume that is on end arounds...

We need a WR with short area quickness and wiggle, so sounds like Cropper fits.

(04-27-2023, 04:34 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: You and I are on the same page. Lol We have the same first two picks and the same positions through round 6. So I think it goes without saying that Id be very happy with this draft.

I studied Cropper a bit after I saw the Bengals visited with him. I’m a fan of his game and could be a steal that late in the draft. I think the Bengals would ideally like to leave this draft with a WR.

Good Job!

Didn't know the Bengals visited with Cropper, makes him more likely of a pick late for sure.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 04:34 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: You and I are on the same page. Lol We have the same first two picks and the same positions through round 6. So I think it goes without saying that Id be very happy with this draft.

Good Job!

Yeah, I had been down a bit on Jones, after he avoided being under the microscope at combine and pro day.  However, with the Bengals OL being stocked as it currently is, there is plenty of room for a DaWand Jones to develop for a season or two, before having to be ready to be the starter.  Let's just say that I like his potential much more than where he is currently.  With proper development, he could be a long time starter or even future star at RT.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that Jonah Williams could be traded by the 2nd round as well, creating an opening for a draft pick.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 04:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Awesome, I assume that is on end arounds...

We need a WR with short area quickness and wiggle, so sounds like Cropper fits.

Didn't know the Bengals visited with Cropper, makes him more likely of a pick late for sure.

The report said he's a great gadget play guy, has a couple of pass completions and was lightning on jet sweeps.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote