Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Mock
1. Corey Coleman WR Baylor-  I believe Doctson is going to be off the boards by our pick.  Coleman is the quick shifty player ala Percy Harvin, that will replace the Marvin Jones hole in our offense. 

2.  Shilique Calhoun DE Michigan St.- No one, and I mean no one is talking about Calhoun which makes me think he is slipping out of the first round.  We get a steal here in the 2nd.

3. Deiondre' Hall CB UNI- A very physical and tough CB who has excellent length. 

4. Graham Glasgow C Michigan- Was one of the stars in the shrine game.  Was one of the only centers who could repeatedly win one on one's against top interior D Linemen in this draft. With his size, he can compete at both Center and Guard in the NFL.

5. Miles Killebrew S Southern Utah- A physical DB who is going to look to light up crossing receivers.  Someone who is not afraid of physical contact.

6. Keith Marshall RB Georgia- A third day sleeper who has the upside to take a chance on his abilities.

7. Drew Ott DE Iowa-  We need more Hawkeyes on our team.  A beast on the field before an injury derailed his senior season.  A late entrant into this draft because the NCAA's could not figure out if they could give him an additional medical redshirt year.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote