Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Mock
This is my last one before the draft, unless we make a trade for an obvious need.

1. Joe Exotic, QB LSU

33. Cesar Ruiz, OL Michigan

65. Malik Harrison, LB OSU

107. Ben Bartch, OT St John

147. Davion Taylor, LB Colorado

180. Harrison Bryant, TE Florida Atlantic

215. Jauan Jennings, WR Tennessee
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2020, 11:47 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: This is my last one before the draft, unless we make a trade for an obvious need.

1. Joe Exotic, QB LSU

33. Cesar Ruiz, OL Michigan

65. Malik Harrison, LB OSU

107. Ben Bartch, OT St John

147. Davion Taylor, LB Colorado

180. Harrison Bryant, TE Florida Atlantic

215. Jauan Jennings, WR Tennessee

It isn't sexy, but it is smart as hell....I wish there was a way to get Ruiz after sliding a bit in Rd 2 and gain a 3rd rounder to get one of the safeties I covet (Dugger and Chinn), but that is such a wild card.  It seems those two are no longer hidden gems after the Senior Bowl, and now everyone wants them.  

Ruiz makes a ton of sense when you think about him being paired with Burrow to grow and develop together.  He could be snapping him the ball and protecting him for a decade.  Very smart guy and I'm sure can handle the empty sets Burrow wants.  

Harrison would be our MLB and also paired with Pratt in Nickel.  He may not test like Queen and a few of the other smaller, speedier backs, but he is no sloth and with his strength I don't see him losing much speed when the pads go on...

Bartch is a great developmental tackle that could possibly more to guard.  As much as I like him, I wish you had gone for a higher ranked WR or LB here.  I want to have solid depth behind Green to prepare for him not being here in 2021.  Maybe the Bengals know something we don't and will get him a long term deal before the season starts...but I would think Mixon were a bigger priority for that...

Your last two picks are great value...I would be very happy with this draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’d like that draft a lot. Every time I’ve gotten Ruiz I’ve done so with the intention of moving him to guard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's a solid draft. I would be thrilled if we came away with that.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2020, 11:19 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I’d like that draft a lot.  Every time I’ve gotten Ruiz I’ve done so with the intention of moving him to guard.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats what im doing, put him RG, and let MJ and XSF battle it out for LG.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote