Used Pro Football Network

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
WOW surprised you took Mims.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Mims can be developed by Pollack cause yeah, I love all the other picks and would love it if it went like this besides Mims.

Love the McMillan pick, damn good Receiver, perfect guy to replace Boyd. Getting Guerrendo would be fantastic for our RB room, he
can do it all. Theo Johnson is a great pick there and with his size and athleticism he could be special. Gabe Hall could be that 3-tech
we need.

Good job Sunset.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 06:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hopefully Mims can be developed by Pollack cause yeah, I love all the other picks and would love it if it went like this besides Mims.

How the heck can Kingsley fall to the 7th though? That seems unlikely, love the McMillan pick, damn good Receiver, perfect guy to
replace Boyd. Getting Guerrendo would be fantastic for our RB room, he can do it all. Theo Johnson is a great pick there and with
his size and athleticism he could be special. Gabe Hall could be that 3-tech we need.

I just cannot see Kingsley falling that far, tons of people like that guy in the 2nd and 3rd round.

Their are 2 different Kinglsey's in this draft.....the one you're thinking is from BYU and he's an earlier guy.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 06:03 PM)pulses Wrote: WOW surprised you took Mims.

I did hesitate a moment before I squeezed the trigger on that one.  However his upside and physical traits won the day.  Well that, and Guyton seemed a bit of a reach when the board had him at 26 when I was picking at 18.  Other than that, I fully expect the team to also sign a RT to bridge any developmental gap that might occur.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 06:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hopefully Mims can be developed by Pollack cause yeah, I love all the other picks and would love it if it went like this besides Mims.

How the heck can Kingsley fall to the 7th though? That seems unlikely, love the McMillan pick, damn good Receiver, perfect guy to
replace Boyd. Getting Guerrendo would be fantastic for our RB room, he can do it all. Theo Johnson is a great pick there and with
his size and athleticism he could be special. Gabe Hall could be that 3-tech we need.

I just cannot see Kingsley falling that far, tons of people like that guy in the 2nd and 3rd round.

Yeah, after the Mims pick the rest sort of fell into place.  On a couple of the later round picks, I'll admit to going with the higher RAS guy, if it was a choice.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 06:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I did hesitate a moment before I squeezed the trigger on that one.  However his upside and physical traits won the day.  Well that, and Guyton seemed a bit of a reach when the board had him at 26 when I was picking at 18.  Other than that, I fully expect the team to also sign a RT to bridge any developmental gap that might occur.

was JPJ there or do you remember? I love that kid.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 06:34 PM)pulses Wrote: Their are 2 different Kinglsey's in this draft.....the one you're thinking is from BYU and he's an earlier guy.

Oh yeah, that Kingsley last name is like Suematatuo or something like that so I just called him Kingsley. Thanks for reminding me. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 06:42 PM)pulses Wrote: was JPJ there or do you remember? I love that kid.

If he was, he was further down the list than Guyton.  

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 06:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If he was, he was further down the list than Guyton.  

I like JPJ better than Guyton even tho they play different positions.
Reply/Quote

Love the McMillan pick, damn good Receiver, perfect guy to replace Boyd. Getting Guerrendo would be fantastic for our RB room, he
can do it all. Theo Johnson is a great pick there and with his size and athleticism he could be special. Gabe Hall could be that 3-tech
we need.

Good job Sunset.

I don't trust Pollack to develop anyone but Mims is who I want because he's a beast and he moves pretty well for being that big. 

Watching Louisville so much, I love Guerendo, think he's underrated, and I think he'd be perfect for us. I think he'd be a perfect fit for this offense and for Burrow to get him the ball to make plays.

Johnson wasn't utilized at Penn State, so I think he's underrated and definitely needs work, but I think he could end up very good for us.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 09:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't trust Pollack to develop anyone but Mims is who I want because he's a beast and he moves pretty well for being that big. 

Watching Louisville so much, I love Guerendo, think he's underrated, and I think he'd be perfect for us. I think he'd be a perfect fit for this offense and for Burrow to get him the ball to make plays.

Johnson wasn't utilized at Penn State, so I think he's underrated and definitely needs work, but I think he could end up very good for us.

Imagine the first offensive meeting with Zac, Pitcher and Burrow, and then they let him know "You're going to be more than a decoy in this offense"...

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 09:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Imagine the first offensive meeting with Zac, Pitcher and Burrow, and then they let him know "You're going to be more than a decoy in this offense"...

Especially with Chase drawing all the coverage and just saying "you'll likely be one-on-one with a backer or safety..................."

It's an exciting thought because he's so athletic! 

He could be the AFCN tight end that we've always wanted and we'd finally use him!  
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 09:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Especially with Chase drawing all the coverage and just saying "you'll likely be one-on-one with a backer or safety..................."

It's an exciting thought because he's so athletic! 

He could be the AFCN tight end that we've always wanted and we'd finally use him!  

Jermaine Gresham is gonna tell his kids that he was Theo Johnson in his previous lifetime.. Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Love this draft Sunset! I believe Mims will be a staple at RT for us many years!
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 06:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I did hesitate a moment before I squeezed the trigger on that one.  However his upside and physical traits won the day.  Well that, and Guyton seemed a bit of a reach when the board had him at 26 when I was picking at 18.  Other than that, I fully expect the team to also sign a RT to bridge any developmental gap that might occur.

Could Cody Ford be the bridge at RT which will allow them to ease a drafted RT into the starting lineup?
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 11:51 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Could Cody Ford be the bridge at RT which will allow them to ease a drafted RT into the starting lineup?
If you wan't a guy in the 40's and low 50's PFF then sure......but to answer your question NO.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2024, 12:28 AM)pulses Wrote: If you wan't a guy in the 40's and low 50's PFF then sure......but to answer your question NO.

Meh. Pollack can’t develop a photo. Mims worries me. Don’t mind receiver but not a McMillan fan. Id rather go bigger than u did honestly. Like Kingsley and the TE from zona tho at the end. Gimme Trey benson or jaylen Wright where u took Johnson also but this mock still makes the team better just can’t get on board with mims mainly cuz of pollack
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 09:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't trust Pollack to develop anyone but Mims is who I want because he's a beast and he moves pretty well for being that big. 

Mims sure is a great talent. I didn't get to watch Louisville the last couple of years so I didn't get to see Guerrendo, saw some highlights
of him during the season and his Combine was insane so it brought him to the surface. He has the size/speed/balance/hands to be very 
special at the next level.

Yes, Theo Johnson was under utilized very true and Penn State actually puts some pretty dang good TE's out lately. Brenton Strange was
in front of Theo last year if I am not mistaken and he was a TE I liked from last draft. Theo has such great size, he is at least 6'6" and with
his athleticism and hops, dude would be very hard to cover.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2024, 03:03 PM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: Meh.  Pollack can’t develop a photo.  Mims worries me.  Don’t mind receiver but not a McMillan fan.  Id rather go bigger than u did honestly.  Like Kingsley and the TE from zona tho at the end.  Gimme Trey benson or jaylen Wright where u took Johnson also but this mock still makes the team better just can’t get on board with mims mainly cuz of pollack

So you don't like the mock, that's fair.  I'll be fair when I critique yours, as well.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote