Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Mock before Vacation!
Off to the Tropical Islands for 3 weeks! So did one more mock and it's a very nice one as far as I'm concerned.

Rd1 Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida. 
Future LT right here for hopefully for the next decade. Let him learn and sub in for Glen this year and then it's his going forward. (Passed on Devin Bush because LT is such a hard position to fill).

Rd 2 T.J. Hockenson, TE Iowa
Passed him over once, not happening twice. Very lucky, BPA meets Need. Gone!

Rd 3 Germaine Pratt LB NC State
Little bit of a reach (mainly over WR's and RB's, but definitely 3rd round material so I'll live with this pick.

Rd 4 Chuma Edoga, OT, USC
Competition for Bobby Hart, Possibly even an instant upgrade which is find by me.

Rd 5 Iman Marshall, DB, USC
BPA meets acceptable need. He was still there so snatched him. "Biggie" has all the tools needed for the next level and is very good in Man coverage, so Jackson and Marshal could make a mean tandem.

Rd 6 Dru Sumia, G, Oklahoma
Little bit of a reach, but in the 6th, it's hard to call anyone a reach, just take the ones you have graded the highest. Hopefully our future LG to replace Livings.

Rd 6 John Cominsky, Edge, Charleston
Has the size, speed and tools to be a pro, but can he do it quick enough of does he need to go to the PS?

Rd 6 Oli Udoh OT/OG, Elon
Bobby Hart competition getting crowded, but this guy should be able to slide into the RG spot and make noise.

Rd 6 Kahil Hodge, LB Buffalo
Another Small School Standout trying to make the transition to the NFL level. And I think he can.

Rd 6 Lil' Jordan Humphrey WR, Texas
What a draft, WR named Lil' and DB nicknamed "Biggie". Hopefully he can add to his talent level and be a factor at NFL Level.

Rd 7 Donald Parham, TE, Stetson
Beast at his level, let's see now well he can adapt to NFL level speed.

All in all, I love this draft. Needs met pretty good, and studs at top tier level followed up with Studs at FCSII level.

Enjoy!! I'll drink one at the beach for everyone! :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure Hockenson is available to us in the first, let alone the second...
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2019, 04:06 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Off to the Tropical Islands for 3 weeks! So did one more mock and it's a very nice one as far as I'm concerned.

Rd1 Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida. 
Future LT right here for hopefully for the next decade. Let him learn and sub in for Glen this year and then it's his going forward. (Passed on Devin Bush because LT is such a hard position to fill).

Rd 2 T.J. Hockenson, TE Iowa
Passed him over once, not happening twice. Very lucky, BPA meets Need. Gone!

Rd 3 Germaine Pratt LB NC State
Little bit of a reach (mainly over WR's and RB's, but definitely 3rd round material so I'll live with this pick.

Rd 4 Chuma Edoga, OT, USC
Competition for Bobby Hart, Possibly even an instant upgrade which is find by me.

Rd 5 Iman Marshall, DB, USC
BPA meets acceptable need. He was still there so snatched him. "Biggie" has all the tools needed for the next level and is very good in Man coverage, so Jackson and Marshal could make a mean tandem.

Rd 6 Dru Sumia, G, Oklahoma
Little bit of a reach, but in the 6th, it's hard to call anyone a reach, just take the ones you have graded the highest. Hopefully our future LG to replace Livings.

Rd 6 John Cominsky, Edge, Charleston
Has the size, speed and tools to be a pro, but can he do it quick enough of does he need to go to the PS?

Rd 6 Oli Udoh OT/OG, Elon
Bobby Hart competition getting crowded, but this guy should be able to slide into the RG spot and make noise.

Rd 6 Kahil Hodge, LB Buffalo
Another Small School Standout trying to make the transition to the NFL level. And I think he can.

Rd 6 Lil' Jordan Humphrey WR, Texas
What a draft, WR named Lil' and DB nicknamed "Biggie". Hopefully he can add to his talent level and be a factor at NFL Level.

Rd 7 Donald Parham, TE, Stetson
Beast at his level, let's see now well he can adapt to NFL level speed.

All in all, I love this draft. Needs met pretty good, and studs at top tier level followed up with Studs at FCSII level.

Enjoy!! I'll drink one at the beach for everyone! :)

Enjoy your vacay and realize Hock will be off the board before Taylor
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not trying to say the same thing as others, but this isn't the only mock where I've seen people try and project Hockenson to us in the second round. No way no how. With that said, nice mock. It's a dream scenario. Enjoy your vacation!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
TJ in the 2nd. yeah good luck with that bud he probably won't make it out of the top 10

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Im cool with Taylor only in the case if Devin White isnt there.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote