Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Mock before the draft
1. Jawaan Taylor - OT - Florida

He's a big, physical offensive tackle who can move people in front of him and is good in pass protection. Bobby Hart is a swing guy who can backup both sides, but I don't think he's someone who should or will be a part of a fully functioning NFL offensive line.

2. Mack Wilson - LB - Alabama

A former first round prospect, he's been dinged by an extra year of tape, but his fall will be the Bengals gain. He can play in any scheme and while his number weren't phenomenal at Alabama next year, I think he can be a key part of an NFL linebacking group. Hopefully the drop in stock will light a fire in him.

3. J.J. Arcega-Whiteside - WR - Stanford

Big bodied target who would give Dalton a guy who can catch contested passes. He's not going to run by anybody, but he gives the Bengals a solid receiver in the fold, especially with room for another receiver to team with the trio of Green, Boyd, and Ross, especially considering the up in the air statuses of all three.

4. Jarrett Stidham - QB - Auburn

He wasn't great last year, but I believe he's more of the guy before than the guy who was running for his life and lacked weapons at Auburn. He's got more upside than some of the other options at this point, though I like the thought of a guy like Ryan Finley if Stidham isn't here at this point.

5. Kahale Warring - TE - San Diego State

He's a project, but one with a ton of upside. Warring only played a single season in high school, but continued to grow as a football player during his time in college. With Uzomah being locked in and Eifert's status always in question, Warring could be groomed for a year while being sprinkled in to action before eventually taking on a starring role alongside or even ahead of Uzomah.

6a. Trysten Hill - DT - UCF

Hill has maturity issues, which is probably not what you want out of someone on your roster, but he's very talented with all of the warts included. You can take a risk on talent this late in the draft, and if he doesn't pan out, you can walk away. At this point though, someone as disruptive as Hill would be worth the chance.

6b. B.J. Autry - G - Jacksonville State

Autry is purely a developmental guy who has a lot of the talent you want, but just hasn't been tested enough as a football player to know if he's going to make it. He's had weight problems, but again, I'm gambling on traits and talent this late in the draft. Autry could be a late round steal if he can put it all together.

6c. Will Harris - S - Boston College

Tremendous opportunity for a special teams guy who can play both safety spots and grow into something even more. He's got bloodlines working for him and his versatility is something that I think will benefit him as far as a spot on a team.

6d. Travis Homer - RB - Miami

So let's try this whole Miami thing again, except with someone who will probably stick on the roster and can do a lot of the things you want out of a RB, including pass blocking and playing bigger than they are.

6e. Mark Fields - CB - Clemson

Taking another shot on upside here with Fields, who wasn't on anyone's radar until much later on in his career and the draft process. Again, has the traits, but may have only scratched the surface as far as his ability is concerned.

7. Matt Gay - K - Utah

A player with a leg who can compete with Randy Bullock, Gay can bomb kicks and showed a great percentage, especially on long kicks. He's arguably the best kicker or punter in the draft, so adding him late to compete or possibly even make the roster would be a bonus.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
very nice.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Would be very happy with this, nice job Pikes Peak.
Reply/Quote