Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 10.0- Just call it LSU 2.0
I wasn't even trying to go heavy on LSU players, but it just worked out that way...

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU (A+)- Yes, he will be a Bengal.

Round 2 Pick 1: Patrick Queen, ILB, LSU (A-)- Perfect fit for us at MLB in base, nickel with Pratt.

Round 3 Pick 1: Jeremy Chinn, FS/SS, S. Illinois (A-)- Ball hawking freak with great coverage ability. Showed at Senior Bowl he can handle some of the best in the college game.

Round 4 Pick 1: Damien Lewis, OG, LSU (A+)- People think he is too immobile, but I see a beast at RG that never gets moved backwards. Mixon will love this guy.

Round 5 Pick 1: Leki Fotu, DT, Utah (A+)- Surprised he was there, but a bit of a lack of scheme versatility has him falling a bit. Great rotational option for Reader, and in short yardage/goal line would make a great wall next to Reader.

Round 6 Pick 1: Jacob Phillips, ILB/OLB, LSU (A+)- Very surprised he was here. He is just not as sexy as some, but he is very solid. I have Queen and Chinn as my alpha dogs...Need some guys that are just solid.

Round 7 Pick 1: Darrynton Evans, RB, App. St. (A+)- Excellent athlete with ability to help on third downs leaking out of the backfield as a route runner and for blitz pickup.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote