Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Night's Penalty Was BULLSHIT!
Regardless if Peko did it or not (which I don't think he did), it's a field goal, so THERE IS NO SNAP COUNT ON FIELD GOALS!!

The holder looks back at the kicker, the kicker nods that he's ready, the holder puts his hand out, and the snapper snaps him the ball!!

How could Peko be simulating something that doesn't even exist?!

Somebody write the NFL and explain this!
Reply/Quote
Because the penalty was called when Carson Palmer was getting ready to spike the ball, not on the field goal attempt
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 07:20 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: Because the penalty was called when Carson Palmer was getting ready to spike the ball, not on the field goal attempt

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
This thread is over.  Let's talk about rampart
Reply/Quote
What's bullshit was the defense giving up 3 massive chunk plays to get them into field goal range.
Reply/Quote
We single covered everyone, why on earth would we single cover Larry Effing Fitzgerald. In the grand scheme of things, I will take our defense in those situations, geno and dunlap usually come up with timely sacks on 4th quarter ending drives.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 07:20 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: Because the penalty was called when Carson Palmer was getting ready to spike the ball, not on the field goal attempt

Yep. 
Dammit Cincy. 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 08:24 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: What's bullshit was the defense giving up 3 massive chunk plays to get them into field goal range.

Or, even any of the 3 TD drives that the defense gave up in the second half.  Adam Jones was sorely missed, that is for sure, but the rest of the team needed to take up the slack.  I guess our young 1st rounders at CB, are not yet ready for prime time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 08:11 PM)eoxyod Wrote: This thread is over.  Let's talk about rampart

[Image: giphy-facebook_s.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 10:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Or, even any of the 3 TD drives that the defense gave up in the second half.  Adam Jones was sorely missed, that is for sure, but the rest of the team needed to take up the slack.  I guess our young 1st rounders at CB, are not yet ready for prime time.

We're a little thin at secondary, but at least we didn't let JJoe take Gatorade home, right?
Reply/Quote
Actually the penalty that was BS was the one on Kirkpatrick when the guy fell down. That was a big play.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 11:39 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Actually the penalty that was BS was the one on Kirkpatrick when the guy fell down.  That was a big play.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 10:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We're a little thin at secondary, but at least we didn't let JJoe take Gatorade home, right?

Holy crapola get over that. That was years ago
Reply/Quote
Ok.  

This thread was a failure.

However, I doubt Palmer even had a cadence when he was just going to spike it.  He most likely just nudged his hands on the center's ass and didn't waste time saying anything.  

Even if he would have had a cadence, the entire offense's job (aside from the QB and center) is to stand there and not move an inch, even when the ball is snapped, so how could he be simulating something that doesn't exist?

You could say that he was trying to fool the center, but, like I said, it was probably just a nudge, not to mention that it's completely different when it's the center because the QB is right behind him.
Reply/Quote
They can get Brady yelling "Rex Ryan" but not the penalty in question. I call BULLSHT!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 08:24 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: What's bullshit was the defense giving up 3 massive chunk plays to get them into field goal range.

That was the fastest I've ever seen an offense move on our defense in a clutch situation. It felt like it took 15 seconds if that.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 10:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Or, even any of the 3 TD drives that the defense gave up in the second half.  Adam Jones was sorely missed, that is for sure, but the rest of the team needed to take up the slack.  I guess our young 1st rounders at CB, are not yet ready for prime time.

I thought Dennard played very well up to the point of his injury.  Iloka got burned on one and Burfict got "rubbed" off his man on another.  Adam Jones will be back, and the defense will be nasty when it isn't playing on a short week after traveling several time zones.  

I also thought Josh Shaw showed well for not having seen the field hardly at all this year.  
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:13 AM)eoxyod Wrote: Holy crapola get over that. That was years ago

Hey now, as long as JJoe is still a decent corner and we are being exploited in the secondary it remains relevant!  This team is going to miss out on a Super Bowl shot because Mike Brown wouldn't give some dude Gatorade!  Ok, that's a bit melodramatic. I WILL rep you for saying "crapola" though.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 07:20 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: Because the penalty was called when Carson Palmer was getting ready to spike the ball, not on the field goal attempt

This may be close to the record for quickest thread kill in history. however, In brads defense, this team has many og us confused with the shock & awe impact of the last 2 games.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 07:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Regardless if Peko did it or not (which I don't think he did), it's a field goal, so THERE IS NO SNAP COUNT ON FIELD GOALS!!

The holder looks back at the kicker, the kicker nods that he's ready, the holder puts his hand out, and the snapper snaps him the ball!!

How could Peko be simulating something that doesn't even exist?!

Somebody write the NFL and explain this!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...erting-signals
Reply/Quote