Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last billy price injury update
Said on Sirius XM today that full range of motion has returned and he's benching a 10 pound dumbell. Confirmed he hasn't lost any muscle mass(which I posted in my earlier update) and will be ready in about 5 weeks.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 09:05 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Said on Sirius XM today that full range of motion has returned and he's benching a 10 pound dumbell. Confirmed he hasn't lost any muscle mass(which I posted in my earlier update) and will be ready in about 5 weeks.

Cool man, keep'em up, hoping to get Price in the 2nd as our RG after we grab Ragnow in the first. :andy:
Reply/Quote
Just a quick question, how does one prevent loss of muscle mass when suffering an injury such as this? With a tear, I assume he was restricted from any heavy-lifted in the chest. What prevents muscle atrophy?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 01:24 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Just a quick question, how does one prevent loss of muscle mass when suffering an injury such as this?  With a tear, I assume he was restricted from any heavy-lifted in the chest.  What prevents muscle atrophy?

Never had any muscle mass to begin with?  Ninja
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They use muscle stimulator
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 01:24 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Just a quick question, how does one prevent loss of muscle mass when suffering an injury such as this?  With a tear, I assume he was restricted from any heavy-lifted in the chest.  What prevents muscle atrophy?

he will lose a little I'm sure... But you don't lose a ton in just a few months. for a guy that's been building it for years.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 01:38 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: he will lose a little I'm sure... But you don't lose a ton in just a few months. for a guy that's been building it for years.

This^  Range of motion is the most important, then easing back into powerful contraction.  I'd be willing to guess that his physical therapist is having him do plenty of work in the pool.  That alone will keep him toned while not shocking the affected part in a ballistic fashion.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 09:05 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Said on Sirius XM today that full range of motion has returned and he's benching a 10 pound dumbell. Confirmed he hasn't lost any muscle mass(which I posted in my earlier update) and will be ready in about 5 weeks.

New line.... "I bench about the same as the Bengals starting Center"
Reply/Quote