Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last dawand jones thread Jon ledyard/greg cossell
Jon ledyard agreed with greg cossell and said parris Johnson ranked higher due to upside, but dawand jones tape was as good if not better. Should come In immediately and be a high level rt for a decade. Has him as #3 tackle
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:19 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Jon ledyard agreed with greg cossell and said parris Johnson ranked higher due to upside, but dawand jones tape was as good if not better. Should come In immediately and be a high level rt for a decade. Has him as #3 tackle

The big thing I saw from a lot of guys rushing Dawand Jones was they were always falling after initial engagement.
It was hard to tell if this was due to Dawand Jones always forcing them down by swiping away their hands and their balance/momentum causing them to fall because of it, but I don't foresee NFL edge guys ending up on the ground nearly as often.
I know Jones' length and size will make it very difficult for a defender to get their hands into him easily.
The obvious risk is will he be athletic enough to mirror defenders such that he can keep them away from Burrow, but the physical upside if he can is tremendous.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would not be disappointed if he was the pick.
Reply/Quote
I think there is a reasonable chance he there at 60.

I would not be opposed to moving up a couple spots to nab him if he's around in the 50s. Or another guy we may like (Washington, LaPorta, Kraft, Brents, Mauch, Avila, etc).
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 04:15 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I think there is a reasonable chance he there at 60.

I would not be opposed to moving up a couple spots to nab him if he's around in the 50s. Or another guy we may like (Washington, LaPorta, Kraft, Brents, Mauch, Avila, etc).

Same, would love Dawand or one of those players you mention in the 2nd round. If we have to trade up, so be it.

We did that with CTB and it paid off.
Reply/Quote