Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 2
Some interesting prospects could possibly fall to us the 2nd...

CB
Booth
Gordon
McCreary

RB
Hall
Walker

3T
Winfrey
Leal
Hall

LB
Dean

TE
McBride

OL
Raimann

S
Brisker
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who don't I like there....

I would add Zyon McCollum to this list who I would absolutely love at Corner.

Prefer McCollum or Logan Hall right now after Daxton Hill who was a damn good pick for us IMO.

Cam Taylor Britt of course, but I think someone takes him in the early to mid second. Alontae Taylor too.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 01:11 AM)Whatever Wrote: Some interesting prospects could possibly fall to us the 2nd...

CB
Booth
Gordon
McCreary

RB
Hall
Walker

3T
Winfrey
Leal
Hall

LB
Dean

TE
McBride

OL
Raimann

S
Brisker

Just want Hall or Winfrey as a 3T in the 2nd and I'd be happy.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 01:16 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Who don't I like there....

I would add Zyon McCollum to this list who I would absolutely love at Corner.

Prefer McCollum or Logan Hall right now after Daxton Hill who was a damn good pick for us IMO.

Cam Taylor Britt of course, but I think someone takes him in the early to mid second. Alontae Taylor too.

You make me happy not forgetting my man CTB lol.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 01:19 AM)Yogo Wrote: Just want Hall or Winfrey as a 3T in the 2nd and I'd be happy.

Same. Hope Zyon falls to the 3rd just cause of the small school and we take him.

Logan Hall or Perrion Winfrey are ideal tomorrow.

(04-29-2022, 01:20 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: You make me happy not forgetting my man CTB lol.

Hey, Cam is a damn good Corner bro. Too bad I think we would have to trade up for him.

This Draft already went the way I expected and the opposite of PFF. They had Kenyon Green as a mid to late 2nd rounder off of 
his Combine and he went in the early teens. They don't know shit about the draft man. Your stuff was much more accurate.

I only took what they gave me in my Mocks. Should of just stayed with my brain lol
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 01:31 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same. Hope Zyon falls to the 3rd just cause of the small school and we take him.

Logan Hall or Perrion Winfrey are ideal tomorrow.

Hey, Cam is a damn good Corner bro. Too bad I think we would have to trade up for him.

This Draft already went the way I expected and the opposite of PFF. They had Kenyon Green as a mid to late 2nd rounder off of 
his Combine and he went in the early teens. They don't know shit about the draft man. Your stuff was much more accurate.

I only took what they gave me in my Mocks. Should of just stayed with my brain lol

I honestly feel he could end up starting over Apple sooner than later. I mean, he's the 4th/5th highest ranked CB left (depending on your thought for where Pitre goes) so there's a chance he falls. My biggest worry on who would take him is the dreaded 9ers but they may not after signing Ward.
Reply/Quote