Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last mock draft.
Ok here is my last and final mock draft, I'm using the PFN mock simulator. With our FA additions/subtractions I'm going to take a realistic approach here, and actually look into real trade possibilities to upgrade the entire roster.

Draft Results:

1) Jamarr Chase-WR (LSU) - dynamic WR, moves the needle on offense!!

2) Joseph Ossai- DE (Texas)- explosive pass rusher off the edge, we will be able to put pressure on opponents more frequently.

3) Spencer Brown OT (N. Iowa) - future RT, big solid, could see action at G immediately.

4) Milton Williams- DT (La. Tech) - nice 3 gap guy to add to rotation, upgrades the DL considerably.

5) Aaron Banks- RG (ND) - big guy would be a nice IOL guy to groom for next year, provides solid depth now.

6) Kylin Hill - RB (Miss. St) - fills a hole vacated by Gio, could be used 5-6 a game in certain packages.

6) Josh Imatorbhebhe - WR (Illinois) - best suited for #4/5 role, but would upgrade the WR core over years past.

7) Briley Moore- TE (Kansas St) - best suited for a #3 type role, but is average nontheless, might ascend to #2 type.
Reply/Quote
Pretty good!
Reply/Quote
Don't say it's your last mock! We need you, shrooms! Still weeks away! Wink

I really like your breakdown by position: 2 WR, 2 OL, 2 DL, 2 spare parts. Safe bet that it'll look like that.

More and more, I think we'll be going RB somewhere, like you did with Kylin at #190. I feel like we have our eyes on someone, which might have had something (or nothing) to do with Gio being released when he was. If we nail our WR OL holes in the first two rounds, I just have a sneaking suspicion that we'll be targeting a guy like Gainwell in R3- a versatile, productive, versatile, steady, versatile, no frills back with versatility. Tongue

But that's a big If. The difference between a Penei Sewell-Terrace Marshall (or Ja'Marr Chase-Teven Jenkins) and Penei Sewell-Elijah Moore (or Ja'Marr Chase-Jalen Mayfield) is like night and day. It changes everything about what we do in R3 and maybe even the rest of the draft, if not offseason.
Reply/Quote