Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last nights game
I think this is a Packers post in a Bengals forum...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 10:47 AM)packerbacker Wrote: What did you guys think of how the Packers looked if you don't mind me asking? I hope you cream Seattle.

I was happy to see the pack whip the bears,as I am not a fan of Chicago or its football team.That city is so corrupt and insane with all the murders and crime.I have never liked the bears as they act like they are entitled and I respect AR and the pack.Their D played lights out all game and they was a surprise.I am a huge Bengals fan for 50 years,but I like the pack for sure.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 02:27 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: I think this is a Packers post in a Bengals forum...

Packer Backer is the rare exception. He is welcome, only him.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 02:08 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I shake my head about the new offensive holding rule.
I already thought NFL called too many holding penalties as it is, but now it's going to be so much worse.

https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/2019-rules-changes-and-points-of-emphasis/

Are they trying to lose money?

Seriously, lots of people are going to not even care anymore if all we see is zebra flag throwing warfare.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 02:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Are they trying to lose money?

Seriously, lots of people are going to not even care anymore if all we see is zebra flag throwing warfare.

Rep
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 02:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Are they trying to lose money?

On one side it's, "The fans don't want things to be missed!"
But it also means that potentially more flags have to be called.

Personally, I'm fine with only calling the egregious ones and letting the ticky-tack ones go.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 01:30 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Also, now illegal

Understood, making what Peko did in 2015 against the Cardinals, legal... but we got screwed again.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 03:53 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Understood, making what Peko did in 2015 against the Cardinals, legal... but we got screwed again.

Pretty much

The good news for us is we fell for crap like that more than AD or our QB used to their advantage so maybe a help long term for us.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 03:58 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Pretty much

The good news for us is we fell for crap like that more than AD or our QB used to their advantage so maybe a help long term for us.

Andy did quite a bit of that, the last 2 years and he got quite good.

It was Carsone that never took advantage of it.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 02:32 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I was happy to see the pack whip the bears,as I am not a fan of Chicago or its football team.That city is so corrupt and insane with all the murders and crime.I have never liked the bears as they act like they are entitled and I respect AR and the pack.Their D played lights out all game and they was a surprise.I am a huge Bengals fan for 50 years,but I like the pack for sure.

Not to get all political or weird... But Chicago isn't all that dangerous of a city. It also has a beautiful skyline, and I like the way they sing the national anthem at Soldier Field (again... not a political statement. I just like how the crowd hoots and hollers throughout it).

All in all that game sucked last night.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 03:26 PM)ochocincos Wrote: On one side it's, "The fans don't want things to be missed!"
But it also means that potentially more flags have to be called.

Personally, I'm fine with only calling the egregious ones and letting the ticky-tack ones go.

I think most feel the same as you, I know I do.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 11:47 PM)jason Wrote: Not to get all political or weird... But Chicago isn't all that dangerous of a city. It also has a beautiful skyline, and I like the way they sing the national anthem at Soldier Field (again... not a political statement. I just like how the crowd hoots and hollers throughout it).

All in all that game sucked last night.

Not true at all, one of the most dangerous cities in the country. They have more mass shootings than anywhere, so much that it is
not even reported on the news. Black on black crime doesn't get reported for some reason. Not a political statement either.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 01:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Not true at all, one of the most dangerous cities in the country. They have more mass shootings than anywhere, so much that it is
not even reported on the news. Black on black crime doesn't get reported for some reason. Not a political statement either.

It's not even top ten in the country in crime.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:50 PM)jason Wrote: It's not even top ten in the country in crime.

They're like 57th this year. Cleveland was like 22nd and Canton, OH wasn't too far behind Cleveland.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote