Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last place winless Steelers
(09-17-2018, 11:16 AM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: But they often start slow then turn it on in midseason

Last season, the Steelers were 2-0 after the first 2 games; 3-1 after 4 games.
The season before that they were 2-0 after the first 2 games; 3-1 after 4 games

The last time they started 0-2 was in 2013 when they started 0-4 and finished 8-8
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 05:22 PM)McC Wrote: This is when a team has to pull together to turn things around.  At the moment, that does not seem to be happening.  

Bad things can snowball.  It's not what I expect to happen to the Steelers but it's not out of the realm of possibilities.

But I want to take their crown when they're standing straight and tall anyway, not reach down and pick it up when they fall down and it falls off their head.

And the defense is the problem.  Go figure.

When the league outlaws headhunting, and you actually have to play the game.....go figure indeed.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 01:17 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well, they have the Browns at home, so that should be a win.  1 - 14 - 1 isn't that bad.   Hilarious

Finally a high draft pick!
  I'll take it.  Got Rothlisberger the last time we had one.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 05:00 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Where have you been for the last several seasons?  They've been quite pedestrian for a while now.

By steeler standards. For their fans its all about how you do in the post season.

But I think our Bengal friends would be pretty awed if their team went 13-3, even if it crashed and burned in the playoffs.  Again.
Reply/Quote