Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last years Bengal Packer game
I think had the Bengals won that game that would have sparked you guys on a run. I think we got lucky in that game to win. You outplayed us and controlled the game. The 2nd half we caught up but I think you guys missing that field goal turned the momentum. You Bengal fans agree that you guys were the better team that day?
Reply/Quote
Only one QB on Earth can make that throw that beat us in that game. Unfortunately they were playing against him that day.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Vegas won that game. Horrible phantom calls all over the field for GB and nothing benefiting the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2018, 12:47 PM)jason Wrote: Only one QB on Earth can make that throw that beat us in that game. Unfortunately they were playing against him that day.

exactly. very unfortunate

as soon as Rodgers got the ball in his hands in overtime, I knew it was over. and so did everyone else
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2018, 06:00 PM)Gohards Wrote: exactly. very unfortunate

as soon as Rodgers got the ball in his hands in overtime, I knew it was over. and so did everyone else

Same here, knew it was over right then and there. Rodgers had to get that monkey off his back as well.

The only team he hadn't beat.
Reply/Quote
It was a classic Bengalitis OT match.. Game going our way and then...poof! I may have even been disappointed had we hung on . It would have cost us our coveted 12th pick in the draft! 
Meanwhile back in Footballland the CFL and it's YUGE fields and running starts is underway. The Ottowa REDBLACKS beat Saskatchewan 40-17 if anyone gives a hoot..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 01:41 AM)grampahol Wrote: It was a classic Bengalitis OT match.. Game going our way and then...poof! I may have even been disappointed had we hung on . It would have cost us our coveted 12th pick in the draft! 
Meanwhile back in Footballland the CFL and it's YUGE fields and running starts is underway. The Ottowa REDBLACKS beat Saskatchewan 40-17 if anyone gives a hoot..  

I do. I actually have season tickets for the Calgary Stampeders. Nice to see Saskatchewan get owned.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 01:08 PM)CalgaryBengalsFan Wrote: I do. I actually have season tickets for the Calgary Stampeders. Nice to see Saskatchewan get owned.

Hehehe.

Thanks for the Cup win, from last year Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 01:34 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Hehehe.

Thanks for the Cup win, from last year Wink

I really feel cursed. Why can't my teams win championships once and awhile!
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2018, 12:12 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I think had the Bengals won that game that would have sparked you guys on a run. I think we got lucky in that game to win. You outplayed us and controlled the game. The 2nd half we caught up but I think you guys missing that field goal turned the momentum. You Bengal fans agree that you guys were the better team that day?

I think we got unlucky on the schedule for playing Green bay...

Would have preferred no Rodgers to playing Rodgers... hes always dangerous.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 01:41 AM)grampahol Wrote: It was a classic Bengalitis OT match.. Game going our way and then...poof! I may have even been disappointed had we hung on . It would have cost us our coveted 12th pick in the draft! 

while it was disappointing to lose and go 0-3

It was soooooooo much better than games 1 and 2
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 03:05 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: while it was disappointing to lose and go 0-3

It was soooooooo much better than games 1 and 2

Totally agree. It was one hell of a game.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 03:14 PM)CalgaryBengalsFan Wrote: Totally agree. It was one hell of a game. It was also nice to finally get a Touchdown!

Right and a opening drive on at that....    Every Bengal fan needed that at that moment
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2018, 12:12 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I think had the Bengals won that game that would have sparked you guys on a run.

In '09 we were coming off a 5 win season and had not had a winning record in 3 years.

We got our hearts ripped out opening day when the Broncos beat us on one of the biggest fluke plays in NFL history.

If we don't come from behind to beat the Packers (a playoff team) in game two that whole season could have gone down the drain quickly.  Instead we win 4 in a row and go on to make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 05:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: In '09 we were coming off a 5 win season and had not had a winning record in 3 years.

We got our hearts ripped out opening day when the Broncos beat us on one of the biggest fluke plays in NFL history.

If we don't come from behind to beat the Packers (a playoff team) in game two that whole season could have gone down the drain quickly.  Instead we win 4 in a row and go on to make the playoffs.

wasn't that the game Mike brown rolled out his rain maker?
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 05:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: wasn't that the game Mike brown rolled out his pace maker?

Fixed it for ya!  ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 07:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Fixed it for ya!  ThumbsUp

how? that doesn't even make sense.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 05:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: wasn't that the game Mike brown rolled out his rain maker?

Thought Pac Man was his rain maker ?

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Wish MB's reign would end.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Or at least take the team by the reins and go for the gusto.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote