Rush O: 22
Pass O: 12
Scoring O: 9

Total D: 15t
Rush D: 5
Pass D: 26
Scoring D: 9

Turnover +/-: 21t

Right in the mid-land of the league on both sides of the ball after the Raiders game. Hopefully things keep climbing after a Steelers win this upcoming Sunday! Will we sweep them? If so, first time since 2009... we are overdue laying it on them!
Reply/Quote
Top 15 in both offense and defense. A recipe for a solid season. Take out the 2 clunker games by the defense and those numbers are even better.

If both can improve 4 or 5 more spots (big ask) from here on out they'll be in business at the end of the year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gut reaction here is that we are the 9th best team in the NFL… it sounds about right to me, but I’m a bit of a homer.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 11:13 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Gut reaction here is that we are the 9th best team in the NFL… it sounds about right to me, but I’m a bit of a homer.

Probably not far off. Here is a graph using EPA per play on offense and defense. Bengals have a slightly above average offense and an above average defense. Most other teams are struggling with one or the other. 

[Image: 7f39trL.png]
Reply/Quote
With how bad the Bengals were in the two weeks leading up to the bye (and the first half of the Raiders game, for the most part), it's easy to forget that we've scored 30 or more points in 4 of the last 5 games we've played.
Reply/Quote
There are no great teams this year. Some flawed good-but-not-great team is going to win the Super Bowl. It is wide open to any team that can play 3 or 4 good games in a row in the postseason.
Reply/Quote
Offense has continued to creep up this year. The only one o care about is scoring. We stay high in those we can make a push.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 12:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: There are no great teams this year. Some flawed good-but-not-great team is going to win the Super Bowl. It is wide open to any team that can play 3 or 4  good games in a row in the postseason.

This. It's been a wild ride every week.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Love seeing us scoring that many points and being good against the run.

Hopefully we keep improving and stomp them Stoolers. Think it happens. We will see.
Reply/Quote