Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest WikiLeaks......
http://observer.com/2016/09/wikileaks-guccifer-2-0-obama-sold-off-public-offices-to-donors/

Sorry.... can't get it to copy/paste, on my phone.

This is said to only be a preview of what's to come.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
And then come the fredayers..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-14-2016, 10:27 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: http://observer.com/2016/09/wikileaks-guccifer-2-0-obama-sold-off-public-offices-to-donors/

Sorry.... can't get it to copy/paste, on my phone.

This is said to only be a preview of what's to come.

Don't even need to click on the url to say that this is why we need to move to publicly funded elections.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
"Everyone does it." -Lefty
(09-14-2016, 11:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Don't even need to click on the url to say that this is why we need to move to publicly funded elections.

Yep.  Not acceptable but not new at all.  Guess I can't vote for Obama in November now.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-14-2016, 11:36 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: "Everyone does it." -Lefty

The sad thing is that it is true. Doesn't make it right or excuse anything, but it's not surprising. Which is why publicly funded elections and things like Citizens United need to get fixed.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
The true irony is that Rod Blagojevich got impeached for trying to sell Obama's seat to the highest bidder once he vacated it to become President.Let's see if it happens at the next level.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-15-2016, 12:26 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The true irony is that Rod Blagojevich got impeached for trying to sell Obama's seat to the highest bidder once he vacated it to become President.Let's see if it happens at the next level.

Like when the christian right sold itself to the republicans. 
(09-15-2016, 12:26 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The true irony is that Rod Blagojevich got impeached for trying to sell Obama's seat to the highest bidder once he vacated it to become President.Let's see if it happens at the next level.

For being such a dictionary guy you sure don't understand what the word "irony" means.  Smirk
I was scanning a lot of the news outlets once this stuff was leaked yesterday and not a single one mentioned this. They were all talking about Trump on Dr. Oz or what Colin Powell personally thought of both candidates. Yes, even Fox News.
pssshhh, I was complaining about this years ago. He did this shit with ambassadors. Of course, it's what they all do and, like Matt suggested, won't change until you have elections that are only publicly funded.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-ambassador-nominees-prompt-an-uproar-with-bungled-answers-lack-of-ties/2014/02/14/20fb0fe4-94b2-11e3-83b9-1f024193bb84_story.html
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(09-15-2016, 09:06 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I was scanning a lot of the news outlets once this stuff was leaked yesterday and not a single one mentioned this. They were all talking about Trump on Dr. Oz or what Colin Powell personally thought of both candidates. Yes, even Fox News.

Probably because even this will turn into a "they do it too" argument and go nowhere.

What's REALLY important is the color of Clinton's sunglasses.   Ninja
(09-15-2016, 09:32 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: pssshhh, I was complaining about this years ago. He did this shit with ambassadors. Of course, it's what they all do and, like Matt suggested, won't change until you have elections that are only publicly funded.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-ambassador-nominees-prompt-an-uproar-with-bungled-answers-lack-of-ties/2014/02/14/20fb0fe4-94b2-11e3-83b9-1f024193bb84_story.html

Hell, it goes back right to the beginning. Look at Rooney. What qualifications did he have for the job other than being a descendant of an Irish immigrant and supporting Obama?

A politician sells political seats?

In other news, water is in fact wet. Details at 11.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(09-14-2016, 11:36 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: "Everyone does it." -Lefty

Maybe so, but you got caught. -Righty
(09-15-2016, 09:06 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I was scanning a lot of the news outlets once this stuff was leaked yesterday and not a single one mentioned this. They were all talking about Trump on Dr. Oz or what Colin Powell personally thought of both candidates. Yes, even Fox News.
If the DNC couldn't pay off WikiLeaks, who do you suppose they sent that money to ?

I haven't read into the other tidbits in this release.
There is something about software the DNC had used.

(09-15-2016, 11:20 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: If the DNC couldn't pay off WikiLeaks, who do you suppose they sent that money to ?

I haven't read into the other tidbits in this release.
There is something about software the DNC had used.

There was an email leaked describing "hits" to certain news shoes. Presumed to mean payments. (Yes, including Fox News). 
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsS8Q0kUEAACOTR?format=jpg&name=large

I saw that on the internet so take it fwiw.
(09-15-2016, 10:37 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: A politician sells political seats?

In other news, water is in fact wet. Details at 11.

Water isn't wet, though. "Wetness is a description of our experience of water; what happens to us when we come into contact with water in such a way that it impinges on our state of being. We, or our possessions, 'get wet'." - Jacqueline Castles

Because its nothing new in Washington, and nothing really illegal about as long as the money is going to the campaign or party. Immoral and shady for sure, but even Bush did the same thing before Obama, by handing out positions to some wealthy donators.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(09-15-2016, 12:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Water isn't wet, though. "Wetness is a description of our experience of water; what happens to us when we come into contact with water in such a way that it impinges on our state of being. We, or our possessions, 'get wet'." - Jacqueline Castles

I think. Therefore I am.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema