Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach

Reply/Quote
He's a bit more of an unknown commodity than Bieniemy, but I'd be willing to give either a shot.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Twitter is blowing up calling it BS.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:42 PM)Big Boss Wrote: He's a bit more of an unknown commodity than Bieniemy, but I'd be willing to give either a shot.

Someone sell me on Taylor because I put all my hopes on Bieniemy and haven't read much on him (Taylor not Bieniemy). 

Thanks.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
From what I’m reading, this is coming from sources that are not very credible. I’d be ok with Taylor, but would rather have Bieniemy

Reply/Quote
I thought it was gonna be Bieniemy but either way It's Great !
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

More than fine with me, Taylor or Beinemy would be fantastic. Just been assuming it was Beinemy with the Bengals history and such but both i think would be great for us, both great communicators and Taylor had a huge part in turning the Rams around according to McVay.

Maybe it is Taylor that has a gentleman's agreement and he has already spoken to the coaches who he wants to retain and we are seeing the moves. Whether it is Taylor or Beinemy they seem to be retaining our good coaches besides Caskey who i think was a good coach but Taylor or E.B. must have their RB coach already picked. Same with the TE coach and LB coach.
Reply/Quote
Seems like this story is originating from the Furman tweet. I can't remember him breaking any big stories in the past.
Reply/Quote
This will never end! Twitch
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
HC: Taylor
OC: Waldron

That would be my ideal scenario, although I like Bieniemy as well. Either way I think it's a win-win situation.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

it was Hue a day ago for Furman, I think it's Bieniemy

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:50 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: it was Hue a day ago for Furman, I think it's Bieniemy

I stand by Bieniemy as the Head coach, that's what I've been hearing

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
Seen it from Furman and Matt Miller now. Where there’s smoke there’s fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Someone sell me on Taylor because I put all my hopes on Bieniemy and haven't read much on him (Taylor not Bieniemy). 

Thanks.  ThumbsUp

As i said in my first post Zac Taylor according to McVay was instrumental in turning the Rams around even if he was just labeled as the QB coach. Coaching up Goff was not all he did, McVay says he is a great communicator that knows how to talk to players and get the best out of them. This is one of the best attributes to have in a coach and Taylor is still really young, he is an Offensive mind so i bet he is the complete opposite of Marv.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:53 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Seen it from Furman and Matt Miller now. Where there’s smoke there’s fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's Bieniemy.....

But, that Marv pic is Priceless

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:57 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: It's Bieniemy.....

But, that Marv pic is Priceless

Someone told Marv halftime adjustments are real right when they snapped that pic.

Whether it's Bieniemy or Taylor I'm good. Perhaps like 5% want Bieniemy a little more ?
Reply/Quote
The name Zac Taylor always makes me a little nervous from his year at UC under Tommy Tuberville. The Bearcats were the 123rd scoring offense in the entire nation and his playcalling left a lot to be desired. Hopefully he's developed and grown since then, but I definitely have some trepidation if he's the hire.

I worry a lot about the trend of hiring coaches from teams where the HC is really the OC, and the other offensive coaches get the credit just by being around them.
Reply/Quote
Give me a source like Ian Rapapport, Adam Schefter, or one of the Bengals reporters for me to believe the Taylor rumor.
But I think at this point, it's probably a near certainty it's one of Taylor, Waldron, or Bieniemy.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
If someone other than Furman starts talking Taylor I might believe it more.

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 08:07 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: The name Zac Taylor always makes me a little nervous from his year at UC under Tommy Tuberville. The Bearcats were the 123rd scoring offense in the entire nation and his playcalling left a lot to be desired. Hopefully he's developed and grown since then, but I definitely have some trepidation if he's the hire.

I worry a lot about the trend of hiring coaches from teams where the HC is really the OC, and the other offensive coaches get the credit just by being around them.

Heard he gained a lot of experience under McVay since then but yes, this is the main concern with Taylor especially from you Bearcat fans understandably. I think i like Beinemy a bit more cause of this but what you need at HC is a great communicator and that is what Taylor is according to McVay.
Reply/Quote