Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Luck Fellas!
I will be pretty busy during the draft, including doing some Day 2 work and some other stuff. Just wanted to say I've really enjoyed the draft section of this board even with you guys being super focused on the high pick this year. Some true draft people on this site. I am a diehard Ravens fan and getting a team back in Baltimore meant the world to me. But the people here are great and easy to interact with. So thank you guys and good luck.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 04:35 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: I will be pretty busy during the draft, including doing some Day 2 work and some other stuff. Just wanted to say I've really enjoyed the draft section of this board even with you guys being super focused on the high pick this year. Some true draft people on this site. I am a diehard Ravens fan and getting a team back in Baltimore meant the world to me. But the people here are great and easy to interact with. So thank you guys and good luck.
Thanks for the luck. I'll be curious what the Ravens do with they're 2 first rd picks I know they must have something in mind making that trade.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 04:35 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: I will be pretty busy during the draft, including doing some Day 2 work and some other stuff. Just wanted to say I've really enjoyed the draft section of this board even with you guys being super focused on the high pick this year. Some true draft people on this site. I am a diehard Ravens fan and getting a team back in Baltimore meant the world to me. But the people here are great and easy to interact with. So thank you guys and good luck.

I do not wish you the best of luck. I wish you the worst of luck.  Tongue

But yes, I do hope you have fun. I hope we all do.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 06:53 PM)tms Wrote: I do not wish you the best of luck. I wish you the worst of luck.  Tongue

But yes, I do hope you have fun. I hope we all do.

We need all the luck we can get. Unfortunately for us the Ravens don’t need luck
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Appreciate the responses. And hey I think I actually really am wishing you luck. Tired of rooting for you to beat the teams I shall not name. Step it up slackers!

Btw- Here are my positional rankings in case you want to tear me a new one for the next day or so before we get into the draft. Keep in mind, it's Ravens centric, so a 3-4 defense and WRs/other players with body type/skills we need ranked higher. My Bengals list would be different. But here you go if you want to check it out. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VXCwXyG2A9L1ANJPACxbXx95y1JBY39XFV6SpKD59aM/edit#gid=0
Reply/Quote

Thanks for the well wishes, much appreciated.  I would wish the Raven's good luck, but evidently they don't need it.  They typically draft well, and the roster is already loaded.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Thanks SunsetBengal. Appreciate you help keeping this board very professional and welcoming to people like me.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 04:35 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: I will be pretty busy during the draft, including doing some Day 2 work and some other stuff. Just wanted to say I've really enjoyed the draft section of this board even with you guys being super focused on the high pick this year. Some true draft people on this site. I am a diehard Ravens fan and getting a team back in Baltimore meant the world to me. But the people here are great and easy to interact with. So thank you guys and good luck.

Kind words. Appreciate it brother. Good luck to y’all as well. Something tells me Ronnie perkins ain’t making it past y’all
Reply/Quote
Thanks Birds and same to you, well until we meet on the field.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 06:11 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Thanks for the luck. I'll be curious what the Ravens do with they're 2 first rd picks I know they must have something in mind making that trade.

My bold prediction would be we pick at 27 & trade 31 to the Broncos, Panthers, or Lions for their early 3rd rounder. They jump the Bucs and pick a QB to get the 5th year option. We draft an Edge rusher with their pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 07:37 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: We need all the luck we can get. Unfortunately for us the Ravens don’t need luck

Yup.  Outside of Kyle Boller, have they ever had a bad pick?

I was once convinced that Ozzie Newsome could throw a dart at the draft board while blindfolded for each pick, and still nail the picks...
Reply/Quote
The best WR we've ever drafted was Torrey Smith. That has to change because FAs are expensive and don't want play in Roman's offense.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 08:29 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Appreciate the responses. And hey I think I actually really am wishing you luck. Tired of rooting for you to beat the teams I shall not name. Step it up slackers!

For sure, I was just joking. Good luck to y'all. Btw, I guarantee you take Marshall. Baltimore's broken my heart too many times at the draft, it's the safest bet in sports!
Reply/Quote
I’m wishing you guys better luck than Pittsburgh or Cleveland, does that count? :D

Reply/Quote