Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawson a JET
Not looking good for the FO this all important free agency period.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Breaking News: Bengals dump 80 mill towards new jerseys and a Redmond extension making him.the highest paid guard in the nfl.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile Mike has a joygasm about the 4th round Comp pick he gets for letting Lawson walk.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2021, 10:01 PM)Takedown Wrote: Breaking News: Bengals dump 80 mill towards new jerseys and a Redmond extension making him.the highest paid guard in the nfl.

Poetically, it's the POS jerseys that were leaked.
Reply/Quote
Hope we sign Hendrickson now.
Reply/Quote
Anybody.else ready to applaud Tobin and Taylors sense of urgency now?
Reply/Quote
If Hubbard is the starting RDE this year this defense is in.huge trouble
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2021, 10:10 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Anybody.else ready to applaud Tobin and Taylors sense of urgency now?

I've been ready for these clowns to leave for a while. Only the liars can make light of this crap

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2021, 10:10 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Anybody.else ready to applaud Tobin and Taylors sense of urgency now?

(03-15-2021, 10:12 PM)Takedown Wrote: I've been ready for these clowns to leave for a while. Only the liars can make light of this crap

Last year, people blasted the Bengals early in FA and they ended up making some huge signings on defense..... and then had one of the worst defenses in the NFL.
Reply/Quote

Dude. Stop. They are being flexible!
Reply/Quote
I am usually not all doom and gloom this early in FA but it’s not looking good. They need to sign Hendrickson and a decent G and maybe a speedy WR to salvage this free agency period. It’s not too late but they have not shown their fan base any sense of urgency to get better. Hopefully (but doubtful) they have some good signings to surprise us.
Definitely looks like the first two rounds of the draft will be Sewell/Humphries or something similar.
Reply/Quote
Woo. Bengals really working to put butts in seats this year
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2021, 10:28 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Woo. Bengals really working to put butts in seats this year

nEw dEy bRo

Reply/Quote
Screw the defense at this point they’re going to suck either way. Best option is to just give Joey weapons like Golladay and sign guards like Turner and Jackson. They have the money to pay Golladay and they don’t have anyone else to give it too.
Reply/Quote
whats more telling is Lawson signed with Jets, a team with a worse record and unsettled at QB it seems
Reply/Quote
I’m actually not too upset about this. With his injury history, we definitely would have gotten burned for sure. I like Lawson though—wish him well.

We definitely have a huge need at edge. Before Lawson was gone we had a need. They need to get a solid pass rusher in FA and the draft.

I’m really not worried at all. Last year everyone was freaking out after day one and then they made some great signings. Not saying the same will happen this year. Who knows what’ll happen. I am implying that it’s too soon to make a judgement. Give it at least 2-3 days IMO.
Reply/Quote
Go trade for hunter in Minnesota
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 12:26 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Go trade for hunter in Minnesota

That would be a good idea!  Think we could get him for a mid round pick?
Reply/Quote
I remember when people were happy JJo signed elsewhere because he was "made of glass". Now people are ticked we signed Hendrickson over Lawson, who I'm pretty sure has missed more games than Joseph ever did.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I'm not upset Lawson is gone FWIW ?
Reply/Quote