Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lay Big Money On The Niners?
The Niners are favored by a point and a half. 79% of the bets are on the Chiefs.

Vegas has only lost money on two Super Bowls since 1991.

Do you play the odds and bet big on Niners?

There's also all those theories about the number 13:

Quote:Taylor was born on the 13th of December.

She turned 13 on Friday the 13th.

Her first album went gold in the us in 13 weeks

She just won her 13th Grammy. she announced her new album entitled. Thirteen.

It’s superbowl 58. 5+8=13

She’s been to 12 chiefs games. The Super Bowl will be her 13th.

Niners are the 1 seed. Chiefs are the 3 seed.

Chiefs vs 49ers 4+9= 13

It’s on 2/11. 2+11 =13

100% - 13% = 87% which is Travis Kelces number. They complete each other lmao

Not to mention the quarterback of the opposing team in the Super Bowl happens to wear the number 13.

They also said she’s flying from Tokyo to Vegas. Which is really a 12.5 hour flight buuuuut with customs lmao it’s 13.

Who are you betting on? Am I wrong for thinking that this means the Niners will cover?
Reply/Quote
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
@ BFritz
Man that is nuts lol.

I want Brock to win this one badly.

Dude is a very humble soft-spoken Jesus-loving Christian and has had too much salt throw his way.

I’m pulling for him big time!!

That said, the Stoolers are probably the only team I wouldn’t be pulling for over the Chiefs. It’s so annoying to see them there AGAIN
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2024, 08:43 PM)Whacked Wrote: @ BFritz
Man that is nuts lol.

I want Brock to win this one badly.

Dude is a very humble soft-spoken Jesus-loving Christian and has had too much salt throw his way.

I’m pulling for him big time!!

That said, the Stoolers are probably the only team I wouldn’t be pulling for over the Chiefs. It’s so annoying to see them there AGAIN

In today's world, we need another one for the Lord!

They censored CJ Stroud, but let's see them try to do that when it's during the most viewed event in the world!

It is annoying to see the Chiefs there again, especially when you know we'd be there if we had just given Burrow a decent offensive line.

All those numbers are crazy and I'm thinking the NFL will make sure the Chiefs win.

Then again, like I said, money talks and this is the highest percentage of bets on one team in SB history, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the Niners cover.
Reply/Quote
Place your bet and see what happens. Make sure you can lose the money if KC wins. How about a prop bet instead like Kelce getting most receiving yards? Or McCaffery getting most rushing yards?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2024, 10:16 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Place your bet and see what happens. Make sure you can lose the money if KC wins. How about a prop bet instead like Kelce getting most receiving yards? Or McCaffery getting most rushing yards?

I’ve watched Brock Purdy a bunch in college and NFL. When he’s off he’s off. I think he has a rough go. The KC defense was their difference this year. Chiefs in a mild rout. 34-24
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Seemingly nothing but All-Pros as his weapons and Purdy just continually throwing off his back foot and doing nothing.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This is just terrible play calling by Shanahan. Not to mention injuries everywhere all of a sudden.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So disgusting the refs refuse to call any holding calls on the KC OL. Bosa got freaking mugged on the 3rd down they converted and nothing.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2024, 11:56 PM)cinci4life Wrote: So disgusting the refs refuse to call any holding calls on the KC OL. Bosa got freaking mugged on the 3rd down they converted and nothing.

Yeah they missed an obvious hold. 
Reply/Quote
Could you imagine having McCaffery on the Bengals? 9 out of 10 times, he ends up on the other side of the defense after contact.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
They have three in five years and we got none.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 12:38 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Could you imagine having McCaffery on the Bengals?  9 out of 10 times, he ends up on the other side of the defense after contact.

I bet we had a thread where most people didn't want him. 
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 12:54 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I bet we had a thread where most people didn't want him. 

High probability

Reply/Quote
Purdy was actually pretty good. The blame should go on the SF defense in the 4th and OT when they forgot how to play a running QB - mush rush and DO NOT BLOW CONTAIN. Add in a 49er fumble of a punt and here we are.
Reply/Quote
Yey! We only get kicked in one nut with KC winning instead of both by SF ..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Chiefs didn't sniff a SB for over 50 years and now they win so much everyone hates them. Burrow and ZT need to take us from lovable underdogs to hated winners now.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 01:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Chiefs didn't sniff a SB for over 50 years and now they win so much everyone hates them. Burrow and ZT need to take us from lovable underdogs to hated winners now.

Joe needs to stay healthy. The two seasons he finishes he goes to at least the AFCCG.

Reply/Quote
Reid and Mahomes ..the modern goats they are just that good ...
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 01:00 AM)Joelist Wrote: Purdy was actually pretty good. The blame should go on the SF defense in the 4th and OT when they forgot how to play a running QB - mush rush and DO NOT BLOW CONTAIN. Add in a 49er fumble of a punt and here we are.

He was ok at best. A lot of terrible throws. Not scoring a TD in OT was terrible.

Reply/Quote