Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazor knows Tannehill
Thoughts? Does it matter and can Cincinnati capitalize.
Reply/Quote
Good point. definitely knows his weaknesses.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 08:23 PM)yang Wrote: Good point. definitely knows his weaknesses.

Call me a naysayer but doesn’t matter. Austin’s defense is so vanilla a HS quarterback could diagnose what to do with the ball before the play starts. Plus our D-line sometimes I wonder if they are on the field at all.

Having Burfict back is great but I expect nothing out of this D anymore.

That said I think we still win because our offense is tickin!
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 09:48 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Call me a naysayer

Naysayer.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’d say, meh. Only because it’s Gase’s offense that Tannehill is running now. Could be completely different from what Lazor knew about him.
Reply/Quote
I'd say it doesn't mean a whole lot.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 07:07 PM)motoarch Wrote: Thoughts?  Does it matter and can Cincinnati capitalize.

To be honest Tannehill has been in the league long enough that everyone knows him by now.

Also into week 5 any team should have enough on tape for this year's offense , tendencies, strengths and weaknesses.  
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 08:23 PM)yang Wrote: Good point.  definitely knows his weaknesses.

I know his biggest weakness-  downfield accuracy.  Most of Tannehill's success comes from passes 10 yards or less.  Will Austin pull his head out of his ass and defend the short space?  Doubt it.  We will have to score 30 or more every game until he makes some changes. 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 08:23 PM)yang Wrote: Good point. definitely knows his weaknesses.

His biggest weakness is that he's a scrub.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote