Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Le'Veon Bell Missed "Several" Tests
(07-28-2016, 12:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't know what the answer to any of your questions are.

Neither do you.

I do know he has not be suspended yet and still has an appeal in front of a neutral arbitrator to go to.

Everything else is being released by the NFL which they are not to do and without anything to back it up yet.

I don't know because there's no possible good explanation.

Offer some logical, reasonable, possible, plausible explanation and I'll admit that we need to wait and see.

See, I guess my problem is that I'm also looking at this from a common sense angle, which I didn't take into account how difficult that is for Steelers fans.
(07-28-2016, 03:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't know because there's no possible good explanation.

Offer some logical, reasonable, possible, plausible explanation and I'll admit that we need to wait and see.

See, I guess my problem is that I'm also looking at this from a common sense angle, which I didn't take into account how difficult that is for Steelers fans.

No, no you won't.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-28-2016, 04:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, no you won't.

Rock On

Because there is no explanation.

But nice cop out because you can't do what I asked.

Typical Steelers fan.
(07-28-2016, 04:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because there is no explanation.

But nice cop out because you can't do what I asked.

Typical Steelers fan.

I mean no offense Brad, but this post is two pages long.  It has been pointed out that A) he hasn't been suspended yet  B) There is still a hearing to be had and C) Others have had these hearing and not been suspended. 

No one, not even you, knows what happened.

Any attempt to create a scenario will be met with a flurry of explanations why that scenario is wrong.

I've been around the Smack Talk section long enough to know where that will go.

I think I do know is that if Bell is not suspended there will be a minimum of 5 threads about how the NFL favors the Steelers over everyone else no matter what the reason given is.
(07-28-2016, 05:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: I mean no offense Brad, but this post is two pages long.  It has been pointed out that A) he hasn't been suspended yet  B) There is still a hearing to be had and C) Others have had these hearing and not been suspended. 

No one, not even you, knows what happened.

Any attempt to create a scenario will be met with a flurry of explanations why that scenario is wrong.

I've been around the Smack Talk section long enough to know where that will go.

I think I do know is that if Bell is not suspended there will be a minimum of 5 threads about how the NFL favors the Steelers over everyone else no matter what the reason given is.

Please realize that I mean no offense by this, but how can you be this delusional?!

A)  He hasn't been suspended yet because he's appealing it, but HE MISSED MULTIPLE TESTS, which is illegal.

B)  It's an APPEAL, which means he has already been found GUILTY, but he's challenging the ruling.

C)  I'm pretty sure only one person has had his ruling overturned, but did he fail multiple tests?!  

Furthermore, the NFL rules make it clear about his "changed number" joke being a bullshit excuse:

Quote:In fact, according to the NFL's "Policy and Program on Substances of Abuse," Section 1.6 Location Information and Notice states: "Players who are in the Intervention Program are required to provide the Medical Advisor and Medical Director with an address and telephone number where they can be reached at all times, and the Medical Advisor shall attempt to notify the Player using the method that is reasonably calculated to provide notice to the Player in a timely manner."

Just because he plays for the Steelers, he's not above rules.
Not taking a drug test is worse than beating 5 drunk women in a Cincy bar.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-28-2016, 05:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Not taking a drug test is worse than beating 5 drunk women in a Cincy bar.

Take your ray rice smack elsewhere. Nobody cares.

(07-28-2016, 05:59 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Take your Pacman smack elsewhere. Nobody cares.

I care.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-28-2016, 06:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I care.

I see what you did there, you clever devil you.

(07-27-2016, 04:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: Uh...no?

But anyway he hasn't had his appeal yet and there is a neutral person who hears the appeal now.

If he's appealing then he has been suspended, otherwise there is nothing to appeal. 
--------------------------------------------------------

(07-28-2016, 05:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Please realize that I mean no offense by this, but how can you be this delusional?!

A)  He hasn't been suspended yet because he's appealing it, but HE MISSED MULTIPLE TESTS, which is illegal.

B)  It's an APPEAL, which means he has already been found GUILTY, but he's challenging the ruling.

C)  I'm pretty sure only one person has had his ruling overturned, but did he fail multiple tests?!  

Furthermore, the NFL rules make it clear about his "changed number" joke being a bullshit excuse:

Just because he plays for the Steelers, he's not above rules.

And that's what I get for trying to not be offensive....

Rock On
As of today, he has not been suspended nor has he appealed.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000677497/article/leveon-bell-plans-to-appeal-suspension-in-august
(07-28-2016, 09:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: And that's what I get for trying to not be offensive....

Rock On

lol......  not be offensive?!  You have no reply......  the not be offensive thing was a cop-out by you, just as I pointed out!

Now learn to debate and counter with something other than "well, he's appealing, so that means that he's innocent."

If he hadn't been suspended, what would he be appealing?!?!

Steelers fans keep digging themselves in a hole deeper and deeper.

Rock On
(07-28-2016, 10:54 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: As of today, he has not been suspended nor has he appealed.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000677497/article/leveon-bell-plans-to-appeal-suspension-in-august

Well then of course, he's guilty of nothing.  Not even missing the drug tests.  Good for him.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(07-28-2016, 10:54 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: As of today, he has not been suspended nor has he appealed.

Yes, but that's from the NFL.  Clearly they are making excuses for the Steelers.  You can't believe anything they say unless its about the Steelers doing something wrong.
(07-28-2016, 10:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol......  not be offensive?!  You have no reply......  the not be offensive thing was a cop-out by you, just as I pointed out!

Now learn to debate and counter with something other than "well, he's appealing, so that means that he's innocent."

If he hadn't been suspended, what would he be appealing?!?!

Steelers fans keep digging themselves in a hole deeper and deeper.

Rock On

Yeah, I said he had not been suspended and there was still an appeal to be heard.  if he needs to appeal he said he will win.

Guess we'll have to see.

Or you could keep digging....

(07-28-2016, 10:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yes, but that's from the NFL.  Clearly they are making excuses for the Steelers.  You can't believe anything they say unless its about the Steelers doing something wrong.

Hilarious

If it's not finalized yet, he's still going to be suspended four games!!!!!

Just because he "hasn't been suspended yet," doesn't mean it's not in the process of happening, which is obvious because he's already planning to appeal in August!!!!

Do you two just post things and hope that no one other than Steelers fans will call you out on it?!
(07-28-2016, 10:56 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well then of course, he's guilty of nothing.  Not even missing the drug tests.  Good for him.

No he just hasn't officially been suspended yet. He will be. And when he is he will appeal.

There is no conspiracy and it's really not that hard to understand. 
(07-28-2016, 11:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yeah, I said he had not been suspended and there was still an appeal to be heard.  if he needs to appeal he said he will win.

Guess we'll have to see.

Or you could keep digging....

He said he'll win it?!?!  

I guess that the appeal isn't even necessary then!!!  They can just take him for his word!!!!!!  I'm sure there's a sure-fire, indisputable reason for missing multiple tests!!!  

That "new phone" excuse is bound to hold up when it's heard by neutral arbitration!!!! 

Hilarious
(07-28-2016, 11:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious

If it's not finalized yet, he's still going to be suspended four games!!!!!

Just because he "hasn't been suspended yet," doesn't mean it's not in the process of happening, which is obvious because he's already planning to appeal in August!!!!

Do you two just post things and hope that no one other than Steelers fans will call you out on it?!

I wasn't replying to you so please don't include me in your twisted, circular and never ending arguments. 

My post was meant for Justwinbaby. Sorry that I didn't quote him, but your posts don't even register with me. I scroll past them as I know how they end up.

Thanks.