Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Le'Veon Bell Threatens To Sit Out Next Season If He's Franchised
(01-12-2018, 10:33 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: My thoughts exactly. He’s only good because of that Oline always stretching cloth. And they know that, that’s why they are reluctant to pay him.

Your 15 years old to? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 10:50 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi Brad. Why would the Bumgals being Cleveland south hurt my feelings?

Geography isn’t your strong suit either, is it? You have to love those PA public schools and the wonderful job they do with their “bright” youngsters.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 10:55 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Geography isn’t your strong suit either, is it? You have to love those PA public schools and the wonderful job they do with their “bright” youngsters.

Great comeback and deflection Brad. Your at the top of your game!
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 10:52 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Your 15 years old to? Hilarious

I really hate to do this but I think it will be for everyone’s benefit, but most importantly yours.

UNDERSTANDING HOW TO USE YOUR AND YOU'RE:

Your is the second person possessive adjective, used to describe something as belonging to you. Your is always followed by a noun or gerund.

You’re is the contraction of "you are" and is often followed by the present participle (verb form ending in -ing).

There is one rule that will help you make the right choice:

If you can replace the word with "you are," you should select "you’re". Otherwise, you should only choose "your".

If you’d like a lesson on “to” and “too” let me know.

Sad state of affairs, that PA education.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 12:35 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The loss of Shazier is what is more concerning to me, long term. Defense has been on the rise and will take a step or two back without him. Not only was he good, but he was the brains of that D.

Big problem for them, as they are 32% less dirty without Shazier on the field.....
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 10:59 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Great comeback and deflection Brad. Your at the top of your game!

And the “yours” keep coming. They weren’t typos, folks. He’s just uneducated.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 11:02 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: And the “yours” keep coming. They weren’t typos, folks. He’s just uneducated.

Hey, he made 3rd grade...... that's like a PhD for Stealers fans.....
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 08:04 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: How old are you, 15?

(01-13-2018, 11:00 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I really hate to do this but I think it will be for everyone’s benefit, but most importantly yours.

UNDERSTANDING HOW TO USE YOUR AND YOU'RE:

Your is the second person possessive adjective, used to describe something as belonging to you. Your is always followed by a noun or gerund.

You’re is the contraction of "you are" and is often followed by the present participle (verb form ending in -ing).

There is one rule that will help you make the right choice:

If you can replace the word with "you are," you should select "you’re". Otherwise, you should only choose "your".

If you’d like a lesson on “to” and “too” let me know.

Sad state of affairs, that PA education.

He can't hear you. He's banned. Sad

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 01:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He can't hear you. He's banned. Sad

Yep, and in my opinion if it’s for the reply I think it is, he should never be allowed to come back.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 01:56 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Yep, and in my opinion if it’s for the reply I think it is, he should never be allowed to come back.

Did it get deleted or something? I've just been browsing through these posts and i haven't seen anything too egregious. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 02:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Did it get deleted or something? I've just been browsing through these posts and i haven't seen anything too egregious. 

Pretty sure it’s gone. Let’s just say he played off of brad talking about bens rape allegations. It was in pretty poor taste.

Reply/Quote
My prediction from last year still stands...

Run his wheels off this year and let him go next season.

While Bell is a great back, the Steelers don't consider runningbacks franchise type players because of their short lifespan and they've won with lesser backs. Their offer to him last year really surprised me, him turning it down surprised me even more. But the fact that he turned it down pretty much says hes gone after this season. That was likely the steelers best and final offer. They'll use the money they save to pay Ben's replacement.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 03:05 PM)BMK Wrote: My prediction from last year still stands...

Run his wheels off this year and let him go next season.

While Bell is a great back, the Steelers don't consider runningbacks franchise type players because of their short lifespan and they've won with lesser backs. Their offer to him last year really surprised me, him turning it down surprised me even more. But the fact that he turned it down pretty much says hes gone after this season. That was likely the steelers best and final offer. They'll use the money they save to pay Ben's replacement.

Yeah his position is baffling. Highest paid RB for a consistent winner. It will be interesting to see how he performs on a team without all the weapons, and waiting for a hole that never opens up and gets you killed in the backfield.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 04:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah his position is baffling. Highest paid RB for a consistent winner. It will be interesting to see how he performs on a team without all the weapons, and waiting for a hole that never opens up and gets you killed in the backfield.

Bell is hilarious. Wait... No, he's a moron. His head has enlarged to the point he thinks he is doing all this on his own. If I was him? I would buy my OL a steak dinner after every game, even when I didn't have a great one.

Reply/Quote
His position is that he is a receiver, who the team is using as a running back, therefore shortening his career. Interesting take, really.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 04:15 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Bell is hilarious. Wait... No, he's a moron. His head has enlarged to the point he thinks he is doing all this on his own. If I was him? I would buy my OL a steak dinner after every game, even when I didn't have a great one.

LOL...He bought the entire offensive line $25,000 watches this year alone.  You really have no clue about Bell outside of these ridiculous articles that make it to this smack forum.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 04:25 PM)Sled21 Wrote: His position is that he is a receiver, who the team is using as a running back, therefore shortening his career. Interesting take, really.

No....He is a top running back that also produces as a number two wide receiver and he's asking to be paid as such.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 02:22 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Pretty sure it’s gone. Let’s just say he played off of brad talking about bens rape allegations. It was in pretty poor taste.

I think I know what you're talking about and I agree.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 05:14 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No....He is a top running back that also produces as a number two wide receiver and he's asking to be paid as such.

And $15 Million doesn’t cover that? Plus he’s on a perennial contender? He’s nuts.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 05:13 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...He bought the entire offensive line $25,000 watches this year alone.  You really have no clue about Bell outside of these ridiculous articles that make it to this smack forum.

The ridiculous article is quotes from Bell.

Reply/Quote