Poll: What happens to leveon first?
Glass knee floppies
A dime bag
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Le'Veon Bell is back
(10-03-2016, 10:29 PM)Vlad Wrote: If the Steelers are in it I watch the SB sitting on the couch.

If the Steelers aren't in it I watch the SB sitting on the couch.

What is your point?

That you are apparently a couch potato.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 07:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: They don't cry at that stuff, they just quietly chuckle because they know what happens when you do shot like that.   

And speaking to crying, mosey on over to JN and see that there are currently TWO active threads crying about the refs.

It's not crying when it's true, creepy stalker. 

(10-03-2016, 09:28 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: [video=facebook]https://www.facebook.com/dungeeMontana/posts/895430940589936[/video]

Too funny to not share. 

Lrn2internet

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 10:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That you are apparently a couch potato.

Right, because I watch Super Bowls whether the Steelers are in it or not. Makes sense.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 10:29 PM)Vlad Wrote: If the Steelers are in it I watch the SB sitting on the couch.

If the Steelers aren't in it I watch the SB sitting on the couch.

What is your point?

I don't. I have season tickets, get to see them whenever they play Detroit, pissburg, Indianapolis and Titans!

too bad you do not! now move along!

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 04:33 AM)RASCAL Wrote: I don't. I have season tickets, get to see them whenever they play Detroit, pissburg, Indianapolis and Titans!

too bad you do not! now move along!

But you were babbling about watching the Super Bowl from our couches.
What does all that have to do with watching the Super Bowl?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 08:09 AM)Vlad Wrote: But you were babbling about watching the Super Bowl from our couches.

How in the hell did you pass the IQ test to post here? Mom pass it for ya?

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 02:51 AM)Vlad Wrote: Right, because I watch Super Bowls whether the Steelers are in it or not. Makes sense.

I do Tabata through the entire game.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 08:21 AM)RASCAL Wrote: How in the hell did you pass the IQ test to post here? Mom pass it for ya?

There was an IQ test?

Must be only bengal fans who are required to take one.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 09:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No they cried.  Sorry but no matter how hard you try to convince yourself you are special, all fanbases are pretty much the same.
If this is true then having a Smack Talk forum is useless. I mean 75% of the posts here are reminding you Bengal fans of just how inferior you are to the Mighty Steelers. 

Mooning

(10-04-2016, 02:20 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's not crying when it's true, creepy stalker. 

Lrn2internet
It's not my fault you're old. 
Get a Facebook page, gramps and it will open. 
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 10:21 AM)Vlad Wrote: There was an IQ test?

Must be only bengal fans who are required to take one.

is that ALL YOU CAN COME UP WITH??? Lame ass stooler fans.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 02:39 PM)RASCAL Wrote: is that ALL YOU CAN COME UP WITH??? Lame ass stooler fans.

Yes that's all.

Maybe someday you'll show everyone how its done.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 08:09 AM)Vlad Wrote: But you were babbling about watching the Super Bowl from our couches.

He initially pointed out Steelers were watching the superbowl from their couches--as if the Bengals and Steelers
playoff records were somehow equal because neither were in the SB.

Then he was reminded the Bengals were watching more games from their couches
last season than the Steelers. That set him off.  
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 01:54 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: If this is true then having a Smack Talk forum is useless. I mean 75% of the posts here are reminding you Bengal fans of just how inferior you are to the Mighty Steelers. 

Mooning

It's not my fault you're old. 
Get a Facebook page, gramps and it will open. 

I have the facebook. It looked at your link and shook its head. Sad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote