Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Le'Veon Who?
I never cared for this thug AND Antonio Brown, and it really chaps me that the Bucs felt they were that desperate, and let AB BACK into the league after his antics, but one of the most satisfying things about this game yesterday, was seeing Bell on his hind end BEHIND the line of scrimmage!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 12:01 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I never cared for this thug AND Antonio Brown, and it really chaps me that the Bucs felt they were that desperate, and let AB BACK into the league after his antics, but one of the most satisfying things about this game yesterday, was seeing Bell on his hind end BEHIND the line of scrimmage!  Hilarious

oh how the mighty have fallen!
It was not long ago this guy and AB were feared and now its odd seeing Bell in this role....a PS guy etc.
Honestly he would be a better back up for Mixon, similar running styles. 
Im good with Perine though. Not pretty, just a productive lunch bucket N -S guy  
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 12:16 PM)kalibengal Wrote: It was not long ago this guy and AB were feared

Were? Don't know if you paid attention lately but AB is still feared. Guy is on a team with a ton of different weapons and still has put up 29/418/4 in 5 games as a #3 WR.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
One of the worst business decisions in the history of the NFL was LeVeon Bell turning down a $14.5 MIL tag
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote