Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Le'veon Bell's suspension
Reduced from 4 games to 3. Bengals play Pitt week 2 lmfao

Apparently skipping drug tests is no big deal even if you've already failed several. Good plan le'veon, bet Pitt fans wish he was suspended vs cincy too with his injury history
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Please, God, anyone, let us defeat them soundly this year... SOUNDLY
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17347151/leveon-bell-pittsburgh-steelers-suspension-reduced-3-games

Actually it's 3, but still bull shit. Aggressive football play gets a longer suspension than skipping drug tests
Reply/Quote
Are you kidding me?!

I LITERALLY thought the NFL would get it right and not reduce this chumps suspension. Just wow.
Reply/Quote
Of coarse it was reduced. They are the **** ING PITTSBURGH STEELERS MAN.

We will beat them anyway.

Reply/Quote
Steelers play a Sunday Night Football game on prime time on week 4... coincidence?

GOODELL NEEDS TO BE CANNED
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2016, 04:21 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Steelers play a Sunday Night Football game on prime time on week 4... coincidence?

GOODELL NEEDS TO BE CANNED

I would venture to guess, no  not a coincidence at all....  this shit is getting out of control    I'm surprised the haven't publicly apologized to Martavis Bryant and reinstated him while paying him punitive damages Ninja
Reply/Quote
From what I read the NFLPA actually had an argument here. The Tester may have not made a good faith attempt to contact him because he was not given Bells new phone number.
Reply/Quote
I look at it this way--as stupid as he is, he'll **** up again.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2016, 04:37 PM)Au165 Wrote: From what I read the NFLPA actually had an argument here. The Tester may have not made a good faith attempt to contact him because he was not given Bells new phone number.

Doesn't matter. He was supposed to give them his new number right away. Plus it wasn't a random test. He knew he needed to take it.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2016, 04:06 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Reduced from 4 games to 3. Bengals play Pitt week 2 lmfao

Apparently skipping drug tests is no big deal even if you've already failed several. Good plan le'veon, bet Pitt fans wish he was suspended vs cincy too with his injury history

"If that applied to Burfict we would've increased his suspension to 8 games"
-Roger G.(while the Rooney family was on their knees behind him giving Roger a nice sloppy rim job)
Reply/Quote
Biggest part is, not only is it reduced to 3, but if he fails another drug test, he doesn't get 10 games like he should with an advancement in the program. Instead he stays at 4 games for his next failed test.

Skip test(s) because you know you're going to fail, and rather than 4 games and 10 the next time, he gets 3 games and 4 the next time.

Life as a Steeler in the Goodell NFL.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2016, 05:40 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Doesn't matter. He was supposed to give them his new number right away. Plus it wasn't a random test. He knew he needed to take it.

^^This is the expectation of the NFL's drug testing program.  It is the PLAYER'S responsibility to give the league ANY updated contact info, including phone number.  From the article I read on this a week or so ago, all players are aware of this expectation.  The onus is on the PLAYER to ensure they can be contacted.  And clearly with Bell's past involving drugs and the league protocol and expectations, there is no doubt he was FULLY aware of this expectation. 

However, he was probably high at the time and forgot he was supposed to get the new number to them, which I would completely believe  LOL  Nonetheless, it's a bunch of BS that league expectations were not met and instead of facing consequences clearly outlined initially, he gest the good 'ol Steeler treatment and they can bend the rules for him.  Just a bunch of BS  !
Reply/Quote
What a joke.

Unreal. So this soft batch could have taken as much roids HGH as he wanted to help him recover from injury.

The whole staying in phase two is the worst part. I am pissed at the obvious double standard
Reply/Quote
Didn't know about the "stays in phase 2" part of the deal... Wow...

Just another layer on the Goodell/Steeler Love Lasagna
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2016, 05:44 PM)GodFather Wrote: "If that applied to Burfict we would've increased his suspension to 8 games"
-Roger G.(while the Rooney family was on their knees behind him giving Roger a nice sloppy rim job)

Believe it is just the opposite and Roger G is slobbing the Rooney's knobs on a regular basis.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2016, 07:15 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Believe it is just the opposite and Roger G is slobbing the Rooney's knobs on a regular basis.

Rodger Goodell has been a life long Pittsburgh fan.
Reply/Quote
And not one ))*(^^%%$$$&(*&&*^%$#$%#$# person in the media will DARE to speak out that the NFL is in bed with these (O&(&$&*^*^#^^&@&*$(*!!!!

Those symbols represent the lowest form of profanity possible. I can't actually type them on here, but they are the worst possible words to describe this complete lack of parity when it comes to the rules.
Reply/Quote
**** Pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
Not suprised.

Reply/Quote