Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Le'veon Bell
If this is the kind of ass you get to slap for $14M, then now I understand why he needs more. Seriously WTF? Dude should be embarrassed grabbing and smacking that nasty flabby cottage cheese laden ass. Im just a regular schmuck who make 1/1,000,000 what he does and I wouldn't touch that ass with Brads hands. 

Warning NSFW

Not
Suitable
For 
Weak stomachs .  Sick

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_pq5qn3wn/
Reply/Quote
If I was a great running back? That’s one hole I would refuse to hit!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2018, 08:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: If I was a great running back? That’s one hole I would refuse to hit!

He even hesitates before he hits the hole. You think he'd approach a strippers ass the same way. Stop. Wait. Get a good look. Move down to the next *****. And what's with showing the pile of singles all over the floor? I know that's all that droopy ass is worth, but I thought he was a big baller? At least make them 10's. Pac Man puts him to shame. Didn't he used to bring garbage bags of money to the club? 
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2018, 09:09 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He even hesitates before he hits the hole. You think he'd approach a strippers ass the same way. Stop. Wait. Get a good look. Move down to the next *****. And what's with showing the pile of singles all over the floor? I know that's all that droopy ass is worth, but I thought he was a big baller? At least make them 10's. Pac Man puts him to shame. Didn't he used to bring garbage bags of money to the club? 

Too be fair, Pacman always brought the same bag full of money to every club as he would pick his money back up and punch any ho that tried to grab it first.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2018, 09:28 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Too be fair, Pacman always brought the same bag full of money to every club as he would pick his money back up and punch any ho that tried to grab it first.

Hilarious
Or order one of his henchmen to pop a cap in her ass.
Reply/Quote
I don't find this surprising at all, steelers and their fans have always appreciated plus sized women:

[Image: nfl_quarterback_roethlisberger.jpg]

[Image: squeeler6jz.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop]
Reply/Quote
What is the difference between a bucket of shit and a Pittsburgh Steeler? The bucket
Reply/Quote
I think with all that money you could at least afford some woman without stretch marks on her ass. Heck I would think some guy on disability could get a better woman. It's sad really. At least he gives the nasty chicks some attention and doesn't just blow it on all the model types.
Reply/Quote
That was rough. Dude you can get anyone you want.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Not a fan of her tattoo's, but I've hit worse.

Admittedly would be more selective if paying, which I have never done for the record.

Oh, wait there was that one time in Vegas, lol

Oh well what happens in Vegas.......

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I can't disagree with Biz, but there seems to be an attraction for imperfect body-types among people with stacks.

I mean, just listen to this Kendrick Lamar verse:

I'm so fu*****' sick and tired of the Photoshop
Show me somethin' natural like afro on Richard Pryor
Show me somethin' natural like ass with some stretchmarks

My theory? Diminishing Marginal Utility: These dudes get money and pull so much top-tier women that they get tired of them, so they go back to mid/low-tier women to satisfy their needs. Kind of like the same way you go to a buffet and eat so much that you eventually get repulsed at the idea of getting another plate.

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marginal_utility
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2018, 10:54 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I can't disagree with Biz, but there seems to be an attraction for imperfect body-types among people with stacks.

My theory? Diminishing Marginal Utility: These dudes get money and pull so much top-tier women that they get tired of them, so they go back to mid/low-tier women to satisfy their needs. Kind of like the same way you go to a buffet and eat so much that you eventually get repulsed at the idea of getting another plate.

Also known as the "we're gonna win so much you're gonna get tired of it" effect in presidential terms.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2018, 10:54 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I can't disagree with Biz, but there seems to be an attraction for imperfect body-types among people with stacks.

[Image: 81304623.jpg]

You mean like this?  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Conner just made him look like a fool. Bell who?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Conner just made him look like a fool. Bell who?

What everyone was hoping for. When I’m forced to stand up for the Steelers organization I really want the culprit to pay big time.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote