Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron punches another player
Total cheap shot. He'll probably get a tap on the wrist. Just like when he broke covid protocol and wasn't even suspended.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
He's a total ass
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
After he Threatened that Cop i cant support the NBA till hes gone.
Reply/Quote
Yeah that was bad!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 11:44 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: After he Threatened that Cop i cant support the NBA till hes gone.

Yeah he has a bad tendency to run his yap on Twitter when it's clear he doesn't know all the facts. Zero repercussions, too.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Lebron suspended 1 game and Stewart 2 games.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 09:05 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Lebron suspended 1 game and Stewart 2 games.

Imagine getting punched, then getting suspended longer just for being really upset about getting punched. LOL

I figured Bron would get the lightest suspension possible. He may as well run the NBA at this point.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 09:13 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Imagine getting punched, then getting suspended longer just for being really upset about getting punched. LOL

I figured Bron would get the lightest suspension possible. He may as well run the NBA at this point.

What a BS call. NBA should be ashamed.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 09:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: What a BS call. NBA should be ashamed.

At the very least the suspension should have been equal. That said with the way Stewart reacted you knew he was getting more than 1 game.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 09:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: What a BS call. NBA should be ashamed.

The NBA has no shame bro!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 10:32 PM)cinci4life Wrote: At the very least the suspension should have been equal. That said with the way Stewart reacted you knew he was getting more than 1 game.

NBA players are funny. Right after being hit, he did nothing while standing in front of LeBron. After people had gotten between them he went into the whole "hold me back" routine. It was pathetic and he deserved 2 games for the bad act alone.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2021, 01:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: NBA players are funny. Right after being hit, he did nothing while standing in front of LeBron. After people had gotten between them he went into the whole "hold me back" routine. It was pathetic and he deserved 2 games for the bad act alone.

Yeah, you can't beat the balletic movements of an NBA player trying to avoid a fight.  

Leave fighting to the experts, fellas.

[Image: hockey_06.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2021, 11:05 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, you can't beat the balletic movements of an NBA player trying to avoid a fight.  

Superman punch FTW!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2021, 01:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: NBA players are funny. Right after being hit, he did nothing while standing in front of LeBron. After people had gotten between them he went into the whole "hold me back" routine. It was pathetic and he deserved 2 games for the bad act alone.

Not for nothin' but it didn't take all Awuzie had to hold Darius Phillips back from Chase Claypool yesterday either. They may all be gone now, but there were definitely NBA players that would go... Jerry Stackhouse, Chris Childs, and Rod Strickland jump out in my head.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2021, 11:05 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, you can't beat the balletic movements of an NBA player trying to avoid a fight.  

Gotta be heavy sarcasm here, dude trying to slap with his left hand. Let's see him put his dukes up against M. Tyson in his prime.

It's funny you can fight in Hockey but you can't taunt in the NFL or NBA. The fans want to see fights, the fans want to see taunts.
Reply/Quote
LeBron & the Lakers are .500 right now...I bet he wishes he would have just stayed in Cleveland.

They actually have a pretty good squad right now, 4th place in the eastern conference is not too shabby.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
What a scumbag.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 03:17 PM)magikod Wrote: LeBron & the Lakers are .500 right now...I bet he wishes he would have just stayed in Cleveland.

They actually have a pretty good squad right now, 4th place in the eastern conference is not too shabby.

LeBron next off-season: "I'm coming home...again" LOL

Seriously though, I'm glad that these super team stackers (Bron and KD) are struggling a bit. I know the Nets have a good record, but I doubt they come out of the East with part-time Kyrie and Harden going 5/21 with 7 turnovers every other night.
Reply/Quote
curry going 5/20 some nights doesn't seem to affect them
Reply/Quote