Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leah Still offiially cured of cancer
So glad to hear. God bless her and her family.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
These past few weeks have been nothing but depressing, filled with uncertainty and downright misery. This is quite the breathe of fresh air.

This is amazing news. Congrats to Leah, Devon and the entire family.
Reply/Quote
Of course we all hope the best for her. I would be shocked to say the least if anyone were to say, "Gee, I sure hope she dies a slow and painful death just to make MB look stupid for keeping Stills around.."
That's not gonna happen and I wouldn't be surprised that if it did happen that person would find a permanent banishment from JN..maybe even a few death threats.

It does seem like just yesterday though Devon Stills was hanging on by a thread and the Bengals kept him on for the medical coverage. We say a lot of lousy things about the Brown family, but that wasn't one of them. I hope the young lady remains healthy and goes on to become the love of some young man's (or woman's) eye and has years of a successful relationship with him (or even her)..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote