Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Least penalized in NFL
One thing the team isn't doing is committing penalties. 81 flags thrown all season. 27 pre snap. Bobby Hart has the most penalties with 7. 4 of those were false starts. Andre Smith has the next highest...mostly holding calls

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The NFL hates us and rigs games against us!

Wait...your numbers don't support that.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 11:12 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The NFL hates us and rigs games against us!

Wait...your numbers don't support that.

What? You mean we are bad? Son of a.........!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 12:43 AM)WhodeyRay Wrote: What? You mean we are bad? Son of a.........!

It's a conspiracy!
Reply/Quote
So we don't commit penalties and still suck ass?

[Image: geicopig.png]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So what I'm reading is the Bengals are so bad, they can't even get in their own way? Neat.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 04:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So what I'm reading is the Bengals are so bad, they can't even get in their own way? Neat.

They say 'never put yourself on your own schedule,' but this team is so bad, they couldn't beat themselves.   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 11:01 PM)pally Wrote: One thing the team isn't doing is committing penalties.  81 flags thrown all season. 27 pre snap.  Bobby Hart has the most penalties with 7.  4 of those were false starts.  Andre Smith has the next highest...mostly holding calls

I'd trade some penalties for some wins and good play.  Sarcasm

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 11:01 PM)pally Wrote: One thing the team isn't doing is committing penalties.  81 flags thrown all season. 27 pre snap.  Bobby Hart has the most penalties with 7.  4 of those were false starts.  Andre Smith has the next highest...mostly holding calls

Hard to get penalized when the offense isn't on the field much and Dre K is on the sidelines for the D.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 02:38 AM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Hard to get penalized when the offense isn't on the field much and Dre K is on the sidelines for the D.

Dre Kirkpatrick doesn't get anymore penalties than most corners. He's pretty much middle of the pack in that area and above average in coverage. The worst part to his game is holding the edge in the run game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
You can't get holding penalties if you never block in the first place LOL
Reply/Quote