Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leftist outlet complains about 'Brown men falling in love with White women' on TV....
http://www.dailywire.com/news/18357/leftist-outlet-complains-about-brown-men-falling-ben-shapiro

The KKK and leftist have aligned lol

Quote:Leftist Outlet Complains About ‘Brown Men Falling In Love With White Women’ On TV. The KKK Agrees.

July 7, 2017
For centuries, one of the great fears from racists was the specter of interracial relationships. Racists in the post-Civil War era worked strenuously to enshrine anti-miscegenation laws. The 1921 Constitution and Laws of the Ku Klux Klan called for adherents to “avow the distinction between the races”; the infamously racist Birth of a Nation was based on the fear of the rape of white women by black men; modern era KKK fliers complain about “THE ULTIMATE ABOMINATION…miscegenation, which decrees the death of a Race…Race-mixing is against God’s law.”

This sort of disgusting propaganda has, thank God, fallen out of fashion.

Except on the Left.

Today, over at Jezebel, this headline actually ran: “I’m tired of watching brown men fall in love with white women onscreen.” This is pretty incredible stuff. Why in the world would it be so terrible for a person with one skin color to fall in love with a person of a different skin color? In fact, the Left has been generating trumped-up headlines about supposed conservative objections to Cheerios commercials and Old Navy commercials and State Farm commercials. The Left can’t come up with any legitimate sources who actually object to these commercials, so instead they find random Twitter followers and build a story out of them.

But Jezebel is a relatively mainstream Leftist outlet. There, Aditi Natasha Kini writes:

The Big Sick has been roundly lauded in the press lately, including here at Jezebel, and not without good reason: it’s a funny, heartwarming love story based on the true-life experiences of cowriters/married couple Kumail Nanjiani and Emily V. Gordon. But as much as I liked it—and I did—I also found myself exhausted, yet again, by the onscreen depiction of a brown man wanting to date a white woman, while brown women are portrayed alternately as caricatures, stereotypes, inconsequential, and/or the butts of a joke.

So the story is true and it’s still annoying to Kini. That’s because even using a white woman as a romantic lead means “in the complex hierarchy of power and race in America,” paying “lip-service to the one notion that has shaped the history of South Asian and American culture alike: Whiteness as the ultimate desire, the highest goal in defining oneself as an American.”

So racism against white women who have sex with brown men is fine, but racism against brown men who have sex with white women is taboo. As Kini says, “’Representation’ like this furthers white supremacy and does not engage with critiques of white allyship.” The only disagreement between Kini and the KKK isn’t on the appropriateness of interracial relationships, but on whether such relationships advance or inhibit white supremacy.

This seems odd, but intersectionality is essentially the flip side of white supremacy; interracial sex is a no-no because it might imply that separateness for non-white races is taboo. The only strange element here is that many on the Left fail to see their own hypocrisy when they don’t stand up to racism emanating from their own side.
I've always said that when one person on a leftist website writes an opinion piece about interracial relationships on television that's when I'll know the left and KKK are in cahoots!  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-07-2017, 11:35 AM)GMDino Wrote: I've always said that when one person on a leftist website writes an opinion piece about interracial relationships on television that's when I'll know the left and KKK are in cahoots!  Ninja

Evidently neither wants race mixing.

I believe this is a publication you follow.
So for leftists publications.

Jezebel: anti miscegenation

Slate: pro pedophillia

CNN: fake news who stalks and threatens citizens for posting a gif.
(07-07-2017, 11:46 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Evidently neither wants race mixing.  

I believe this is a publication you follow.

Based on what?

(07-07-2017, 11:50 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So for leftists publications.  

Jezebel: anti miscegenation

Slate: pro pedophillia

CNN: fake news who stalks and threatens citizens for posting a gif.

Eh, they could go around telling children they have a mental disorder and are deviants.  But since you're more than likely citing opinion pieces in your opinion on the first two and you're own beta fear of being outed in the last one I'm gonna let you live your little fantasy.  ThumbsUp
So we have a right wing news source slamming a left wing news source, neither of which are main stream anything. Good stuff.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2017/07/06/charles-payne-suspended-amid-fox-amid-sexual-harassment-probe/103487910/

Quote:Fox Business host Charles Payne suspended amid sexual harassment probe

[Image: 636350104570131031-AP-TV-Fox-Business-An...pended.jpg]

(Photo: Richard Drew, AP)

Charles Payne, a Fox Business Network host, has been suspended while 21st Century Fox probes sexual harassment allegations.

“We take issues of this nature extremely seriously and have a zero tolerance policy for any professional misconduct. This matter is being thoroughly investigated and we are taking all of the appropriate steps to reach a resolution in a timely manner,” the cable news network said in a statement.

Payne, the host of Making Money, acknowledged having what he called a “romantic relationship” with a married female political analyst who frequently appeared on Fox Business Network and Fox News Channel.

The suspension came after the Los Angeles Times reported that lawyers for 21st Century Fox were contacted by the woman, who has not been identified. She 
alleged she was asked to make fewer appearances on Fox after ending an extramarital affair with Payne.

Neal Korval, Payne's attorney, could not be reached for comment. Korval told the Los Angeles Times Payne denies sexually harassing the woman.

Payne has worked at Fox Business Network since its launch in 2007.

Payne's are the latest in a wave sexual harassment charges at Fox. Earlier this week Fox Sports senior executive Jamie Horowitz was abruptly fired amid a sexual harassment investigation.

Jamie Horowitz was fired as president of Fox Sports 'probably' due to a sexual harassment investigation, according to his lawyer. USA TODAY Sports

Clearly the entire right wing noise machine is full of sexual predators.  Ninja
God people get dumber every day. This furthers white supremacy? Didn't we just have a President that was the result of a white woman and a black man who looks and identifies as black?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
If any would care to read the original article without the hard-right filter: https://themuse.jezebel.com/i-m-tired-of-watching-brown-men-fall-in-love-with-white-1796522590?utm_campaign=socialfow_jezebel_twitter&utm_source=jezebel_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

So a left wing news outlet runs an opinion piece about their exasperation with the fictional on screen relationships between men of color and white women. They explicitly state in the article that said exasperation comes from the continued depiction of "whiteness" as the thing to be desired.

Actually, whatever, it would take people to much critical thinking to analyze the implications of constant and continuous idolization of whiteness in the media, let's just roll with leftists aligned with the KKK.
(07-07-2017, 12:58 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: If any would care to read the original article without the hard-right filter: https://themuse.jezebel.com/i-m-tired-of-watching-brown-men-fall-in-love-with-white-1796522590?utm_campaign=socialfow_jezebel_twitter&utm_source=jezebel_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

So a left wing news outlet runs an opinion piece about their exasperation with the fictional on screen relationships between men of color and white women. They explicitly state in the article that said exasperation comes from the continued depiction of "whiteness" as the thing to be desired.

Actually, whatever, it would take people to much critical thinking to analyze the implications of constant and continuous idolization of whiteness in the media, let's just roll with leftists aligned with the KKK.

Why isn't it blackness is the thing to be desired?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(07-07-2017, 12:58 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: If any would care to read the original article without the hard-right filter: https://themuse.jezebel.com/i-m-tired-of-watching-brown-men-fall-in-love-with-white-1796522590?utm_campaign=socialfow_jezebel_twitter&utm_source=jezebel_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Leftist media is either anti race mixing, trying to normalize pedophillia, threatening citizens, or just plain making up stuff.

Those are the facts of the day.
(07-07-2017, 01:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Why isn't it blackness is the thing to be desired?

A lot of people coming here to tan so I imagine blackness is a thing lol.

You're putting too much effort into this. I didn't bother explaining this because the people who don't understand it aren't going to allow themselves to.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
If I wanted to see white nationalists complain about pop culture criticism that they don't understand, I'd go to reddit instead of theBengalsBoard every day.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Daily Wire like Fox = fake news. In bed with the Orange man.
(07-07-2017, 04:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If I wanted to see white nationalists complain about pop culture criticism that they don't understand, I'd go to reddit instead of theBengalsBoard every day.

So don't agree with your POV = white nationalist

Gotcha.
(07-07-2017, 05:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So don't agree with your POV = white nationalist

Gotcha.

No, calling all brown people savages = white nationalist.
ThumbsUp
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-07-2017, 04:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If I wanted to see white nationalists complain about pop culture criticism that they don't understand, I'd go to reddit instead of theBengalsBoard every day.

Put your finger right on the problem. I still would like to know more about why they do it and circulate the misunderstanding with such confidence.
(07-07-2017, 08:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, calling all brown people savages = white nationalist.
ThumbsUp

At least attempt to accurately quote me. Just making stuff up is lame.
(07-07-2017, 08:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, calling all brown people savages = white nationalist.
ThumbsUp

My thing is like we discussed in the CNN Blackmail thread:  Stand by your words.

If you believe white/Christian is inherently better than any other ethnicity/religion well good for you.  But stop pretending it is based on some science or fact when it is simply opinion.

We are all human.  We are all different despite being all the same.

Some are worse than others.