Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legion of Who-Dey! Dalton's For Real!
First of all, Seattle's D hadn't allowed a 300 yard game to a passer this season before they stepped into the Legion of Who-Dey!

Second, I know it's not Primetime, but being down 17 in the fourth quarter to a top defense in the league, leading the team to tie it up on a last minute drive, and then leading the team to victory against a team that's been to the last two Super Bowls is pretty damn good.

Dalton controlled this game and carried the team on his back.

Dalton's playing like an All-Pro and gaining confidence........ he's going to take us to the Promised Land!!
Reply/Quote
[Image: S6V5opy.png]
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 06:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: First of all, Seattle's D hadn't allowed a 300 yard game to a passer this season before they stepped into the Legion of Who-Dey.  

Second, I know it's not Primetime, but being down 17 in the fourth quarter to a top defense in the league, leading the team to tie it up on a last minute drive, and then leading the team to victory against a team that's been to the last two Super Bowls is pretty damn good.

Dalton's playing like an All-Pro and gaining confidence........  he's going to take us to the Promised Land!!

You have every right to be excited right now, enjoy the journey of this season, because it will be a very special one for us all!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 06:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: First of all, Seattle's D hadn't allowed a 300 yard game to a passer this season before they stepped into the Legion of Who-Dey!

Dalton's playing like an All-Pro and gaining confidence........  he's going to take us to the Promised Land!!

Dalton on offense and Jones on defense woke this team up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 06:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: First of all, Seattle's D hadn't allowed a 300 yard game to a passer this season before they stepped into the Legion of Who-Dey!

I'd say he proved himself, undoubtedly.
I am MUCH more impressed with the come from behind win, than I would have been of a normal win where we were in more control.
This was adversity at it's finest and everyone should now believe in this team.

See what getting rid of the old message board did for Andy's confidence ?
Ninja  
Reply/Quote
The great thing about this message board is no negative rep capability. But you can still see who deserves negative reps by those with a low reputation to post count ratio (like me). xD.

I like the nickname someone else in here called them:
Legion of Whom?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I prefer the Legion of Boo-Hoo.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Love me some Andy Dalton !
Reply/Quote
Seattle was the legion of fumes and ran out of gas.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:17 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'd say he proved himself, undoubtedly.
I am MUCH more impressed with the come from behind win, than I would have been of a normal win where we were in more control.
This was adversity at it's finest and everyone should now believe in this team.

See what getting rid of the old message board did for Andy's confidence ?
Ninja  

Absolutely agree.  It is so good to see them stay confident and focused. Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 09:21 PM)Baby Hawk Wrote:  Absolutely agree.  It is so good to see them stay confident and focused. Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

Dalton is who I'm most impressed with.

Went through progressions, threw the ball away when he needed to, and made plays in the clutch.
Reply/Quote
DALTON MIGHT OF JUST BECAME THE BEST QB IN THE NFL...
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 10:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: DALTON MIGHT OF JUST BECAME THE BEST QB IN THE NFL...

He kinda already is through 5 games.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:40 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I prefer the Legion of Boo-Hoo.

More like the Legion of Toast.  I wonder if Kam Chancellor still thinks he's underpaid.
Reply/Quote
When we went down 24-7 I wrote it off. Right then I said ok, all I want to see is for them to keep fighting, score, and make it respectable.

Boy did they keep fighting !!!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 09:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Dalton is who I'm most impressed with.

Went through progressions, threw the ball away when he needed to, and made plays in the clutch.

Funny thing....folks sitting behind me were bitching about that...lol. Idiots.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Dalton is turning into the next Drew Brees. It's awesome to witness, and I'm proud to be one of those that's been sticking up for the dude over the last 4 years.

Btw...I wonder what ol' Mullsy thinks about all this? It's probably driving him nuts. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 10:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dalton is turning into the next Drew Brees. It's awesome to witness, and I'm proud to be one of those that's been sticking up for the dude over the last 4 years.

Btw...I wonder what ol' Mullsy thinks about all this? It's probably driving him nuts. LOL

I'm sure he's here somewhere, giving his negative opinions under another guise.
Reply/Quote