Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-27-2016, 08:45 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Just curious.... were you one of the cats that traded water to people who submitted to facial/retinal scans, after having their infrastructure knocked out ? Or was that strictly PsyOp ?

I think my favorite Psy Ops story I ever heard was about a tribal village the Army wanted to move but refused to. One of their superstitions was that if leaves from a certain tree fell in front of the elder's dwelling, it was a bad omen and they would move. So they stripped a whole bunch of theses trees of these leaves and loaded them in a C130. They did a flyover at night and dropped the leaves all over the area. Next day, the village was gone.
(02-27-2016, 08:45 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Just curious.... were you one of the cats that traded water to people who submitted to facial/retinal scans, after having their infrastructure knocked out ? Or was that strictly PsyOp ?

Nah,  nothing like that.

Usually we would have locals come onto the base and ask for their Taskara, run a retinal scan.  Most the time they through, if certain things were needed, we would obtain it.  Very rare we would call the military.

Depending on what the results were. 
(02-27-2016, 09:02 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I think my favorite Psy Ops story I ever heard was about a tribal village the Army wanted to move but refused to. One of their superstitions was that if leaves from a certain tree fell in front of the elder's dwelling, it was a bad omen and they would move. So they stripped a whole bunch of theses trees of these leaves and loaded them in a C130. They did a flyover at night and dropped the leaves all over the area. Next day, the village was gone.

That's pretty awesome.
ThumbsUp
(02-27-2016, 06:38 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So you've been reduced to fictional homoerotic fantasies to distract us away from your lack of success in school and the military?  I guess the reason you don't want Manny the Gardener is because you're afraid he will steal your job.  You failed at school.  You failed at the military.  Why do you think you're better than a gardener?

I don't know if SN thinks he's better than a gardener, but your relentless and unnecessary attacks could only mean you're a loser at life and can't stand the fact that SN is better than you. 
(02-27-2016, 06:52 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Only you could be so negative about a person who despite dropping out and getting GED, served in the Military and is a combat vet, and has a job.

Why are you so negative about a gardener with a job supporting himself and his family doing a honest day's work for a honest day's pay?  If you get to pick and choose who you want around you, why can't I do the same?  I know; because the comparison is lost upon you.  However, I recognize you don't like being treated the same way you treat others.

Quote:Why are you so interested in me Jim?  Why do you think I failed at anything?  You fail much in you life, and can't help but to project you own inadequacies onto me?

Sorry to disappoint you.  I am far from a failure.

If guess I just set the bar for myself a little higher than you.  I was more successful in school, in the military, and in my profession than you.  That's why I can work three days a week and earn the same amount of money you do overseas without deploying overseas.
(02-27-2016, 11:28 AM)Vlad Wrote: I don't know if SN thinks he's better than a gardener,

That's shocking because half the time you people seem to think you're ***** mind readers like Miss Cleo.

Quote:but your relentless and unnecessary attacks could only mean you're a loser at life and can't stand the fact that SN is better than you. 

Unnecessary attacks like calling others a white supremacist racial epithet repeatedly?

Let's compare and contrast.  He is a high school drop out with a GED.  I was in the honors program at college and have a professional degree.  After 8 years in the Army he had clawed his way to SGT as a clerk in a JAG unit.  It took me half that time to exceed his highest level of responsibility and authority as an infantryman in the Ranger Regiment and RTB.  After 8 years in the Army I was hand picked to be a platoon sergeant of an infantry scout sniper platoon over senior NCOs and later graduated OCS.  Currently, my salary places me in the top 10% for my profession and within the top 10% of household incomes in the US.  Not individuals, households.  I work three days a week, see my family every day, and don't deploy overseas to places that smell like burnt shit or worse.  

So how would you define loser?
(02-27-2016, 05:30 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Why are you so negative about a gardener with a job supporting himself and his family doing a honest day's work for a honest day's pay?  If you get to pick and choose who you want around you, why can't I do the same?  I know; because the comparison is lost upon you.  However, I recognize you don't like being treated the same way you treat others.

If guess I just set the bar for myself a little higher than you.  I was more successful in school, in the military, and in my profession than you.  That's why I can work three days a week and earn the same amount of money you do overseas without deploying overseas.

You are seriously unhinged I think.  You should go see a doctor.

I am not negative about a gardener trying to better himself.  Quite the contrary, I would prefer the job to go to an American and NOT an ILLEGAL immigrant.  I would rather a NATURAL born citizen to have the shot at doing an honest work for an honest day's pay.

So the question, is why do you hate Americans so much Breech?  Why do you want more cheap labor to come over illegally and take the jobs from the American citizens?

If you want to be around a bunch non Americans, there are plenty of countries to choose from.  So if you really want to have Manny the Gardener that you pay only 1000 pesos a day for, then why not get a charming place in a South American country? 

You missed your mark if you were trying for greatness.  You failed.  You CLAIM that you are more successful in school - What, a High school Diploma?  I went to Taft during the 90s.  When and Where did you go school?

Public schools are terrible.  The 90s were even worse.  Graduating from Taft wouldn't have been a great achievement that you would have assumed it to be.  The fact that I was able to get my GED without studying is further proof that Public schools are a joke.

You did what in the military?  Are you a super- special forces- ranger -seal- delta -sniper- paratrooper -airborne- highly motivated Wingnut?  How high speed of you.  Everyone watch out! Breech is a BADASS. 

I heard you claim that your a doctor.  OHHHH... A doctor...  so special.  You want a cookie?  Will that make you feel better?  How about a sucker? 

So you are a super- special forces- ranger -seal- delta -sniper- paratrooper -airborne- highly motivated Doctor.  Man how do you talk to regular people?  Shouldn't you be with like Superman or other people of your caliber.   I mean I am truly grateful that you have decided to grace us with your awesome presence.  To be you, just for a day would be amazing. 
(02-27-2016, 06:05 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That's shocking because half the time you people seem to think you're ***** mind readers like Miss Cleo.

Unnecessary attacks like calling others a white supremacist racial epithet repeatedly?

Let's compare and contrast.  He is a high school drop out with a GED.  I was in the honors program at college and have a professional degree.  After 8 years in the Army he had clawed his way to SGT as a clerk in a JAG unit.  It took me half that time to exceed his highest level of responsibility and authority as an infantryman in the Ranger Regiment and RTB.  After 8 years in the Army I was hand picked to be a platoon sergeant of an infantry scout sniper platoon over senior NCOs and later graduated OCS.  Currently, my salary places me in the top 10% for my profession and within the top 10% of household incomes in the US.  Not individuals, households.  I work three days a week, see my family every day, and don't deploy overseas to places that smell like burnt shit or worse.  

So how would you define loser?

What do you mean "you people"? 

You are clueless, that epithet isn't racial, it is attributed to many different races.  It is used by men to call out wannabe men for being weak and scared.  Calling me a racist and white supremacist doesn't give you any moral high ground Breech.

Let's compare:  Breech thinks he is special because he is comparing an apples to oranges situation.  I have had a lot of obstacle in my way, which is why I don't appreciate or acknowledge any of this White privilege that you have had the benefit of.  You see privilege is not a race thing.  That is why white privilege is insulting.

You are privilege spoiled wannabe superstar.  You have had everything handed to you, so you think everything is just handed to everyone.  Except for other races.  They have had to work hard to get where they are going.  A rich kid like yourself, thinks every white kid must be rich.

A super- special forces- ranger -seal- delta -sniper- paratrooper -airborne- highly motivated Doctor like yourself, that probably had the benefit of not going through a public school system that wanted to integrate all the schools.  You may have went to an all white or predominantly white school, while I went to a predominantly black school.  Remember minority is subjective.  I keep hearing how I am a majority in this country.  However, from grade school  on - even military- and now, I am always the minority. 

As to your military claims - I don't see many PCSes and that is a big red flag in the claims that you are making.  Even super- special forces- ranger -seal- delta -sniper- paratrooper -airborne- highly motivated Wingnuts are subject to PCSes. 

Also you are neglecting a little thing called promotion points-  Yep, for me I had to get 798 out of 800 to get promoted.  The points dropped to 674.  I had 710.  You say you were in the Infantry?  Well then you know that the promotion points for the infantry is 300, which is minimum requirement for promotion to E-5.  You would also know that the majority of infantry get injured and have to medically discharge or change MOS after about 6-8 years.  You would know that my MOS was the go to reclass MOS.  Meaning that there was a huge bottleneck for guys like me to get promoted.  The sad part was, most of the infantry NCOs where clueless and had to be walked around like children when it came to doing the job. 

Of course you would know all of this and I am not telling you anything new.

So I just want to hear how great you were during WW1 and what it was like being such a Hero.  Please regale us with your awesomeness.
Oh, snap !

Popcorn
(02-27-2016, 06:52 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: You are seriously unhinged I think.  You should go see a doctor.

I am not negative about a gardener trying to better himself.  Quite the contrary, I would prefer the job to go to an American and NOT an ILLEGAL immigrant.  I would rather a NATURAL born citizen to have the shot at doing an honest work for an honest day's pay.

Let's check out what you wrote before . . .

(02-25-2016, 11:28 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I am anti-immigration.  I don't want Manny the Gardener, however I would be happy with Manuel the Physicist.

Where did you write anything about "ILLEGAL" immigrants?  You didn't.  You're such an idiot you can't keep your own bullshit straight.  Unless you meant you were fine with Manuel the illegal immigrant Physicist.  Did you mean that?  No, you didn't.  I don't want illegal immigrants here, either.  I never wrote I did.  Once again, you have fabricated a lie and then disagreed with the lie you fabricated and pretended like someone else wrote it.  Once again, that is a strawman argument.  Are you stupid, a liar, or a stupid liar?  Because you keep doing it over and over and over.

Quote:So the question, is why do you hate Americans so much Breech?  Why do you want more cheap labor to come over illegally and take the jobs from the American citizens?

You're the dumb ***** that wants to immigrate to Hungary.  Take your stupid ass over there.

Quote:If you want to be around a bunch non Americans, there are plenty of countries to choose from.  So if you really want to have Manny the Gardener that you pay only 1000 pesos a day for, then why not get a charming place in a South American country? 

Again, you're the dumb ***** that wants to immigrate to Hungary.  Take your stupid ass over there since you want to be around a bunch of non Americans.

Quote:You missed your mark if you were trying for greatness.  You failed.  You CLAIM that you are more successful in school - What, a High school Diploma?  I went to Taft during the 90s.  When and Where did you go school?

I'm certain I wrote I have a professional degree.  I went to high school in a town called Ripley.  Took classes at Miami University and Southen State Community College while in high school.  Attended Long Island University after high school.  Took physics at UC during a summer break.  Took an evolutionary biology course at Pitt while an undergrad research assistant at Allegheny General Hospital.  Attended the Interservice Physician Assistant Program.  From the 80s to the 00s.  Pretty sure I'm forgetting some stuff, would you like an update if I remember?

Quote:Public schools are terrible.  The 90s were even worse.  Graduating from Taft wouldn't have been a great achievement that you would have assumed it to be.  The fact that I was able to get my GED without studying is further proof that Public schools are a joke.

You will only get out of it what you put into it.  You quit.  What do you get when you quit?  Not a god damn thing.  Quitter.

Quote:You did what in the military?  Are you a super- special forces- ranger -seal- delta -sniper- paratrooper -airborne- highly motivated Wingnut?  How high speed of you.  Everyone watch out! Breech is a BADASS. 

I gave you a hint before.  Because I don't have a inherited disability, I was able to read a red light readable map and recognize red labels on medication so I was able to do the jobs you wanted to do, but weren't qualified to do.  One of those jobs was an infantryman in the Ranger Regiment.  I didn't claim I was a "BADASS," you did after I told you some of the things I did in the military.  That's a common reaction from a PAC clerk.

Quote:I heard you claim that your a doctor.  OHHHH... A doctor...  so special.  You want a cookie?  Will that make you feel better?  How about a sucker? 

Well, I don't know where you "heard" that because I have never claimed to be a doctor.  So whoever "told" you that is as stupid an misinformed as you are.

Quote:So you are a super- special forces- ranger -seal- delta -sniper- paratrooper -airborne- highly motivated Doctor.  Man how do you talk to regular people?  Shouldn't you be with like Superman or other people of your caliber.   I mean I am truly grateful that you have decided to grace us with your awesome presence.  To be you, just for a day would be amazing. 

Shouldn't you be in Hungary with people of your caliber?
(02-28-2016, 02:11 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well, I don't know where you "heard" that because I have never claimed to be a doctor.  So whoever "told" you that is as stupid an misinformed as you are.

It was probably your mom that told him that.
(02-28-2016, 02:40 AM)Vlad Wrote: It was probably your mom that told him that.

No, my Mom knows what the **** I do unlike some of the dumbasses around here.
(02-27-2016, 07:19 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: What do you mean "you people"? 

I have asked Vlad multiple times and he refuses to answer.  I think he means his multiple personalities.

Quote:You are clueless, that epithet isn't racial, it is attributed to many different races.  It is used by men to call out wannabe men for being weak and scared.

I know what it is, who uses it, and why.  You checked all the blocks.  The only question is why you're not man enough to own it.

Quote:Calling me a racist and white supremacist doesn't give you any moral high ground Breech.

You're right, but not being a white supremacist does give me the moral high ground.

Quote:Let's compare:  Breech thinks he is special because he is comparing an apples to oranges situation.  I have had a lot of obstacle in my way, which is why I don't appreciate or acknowledge any of this White privilege that you have had the benefit of.  You see privilege is not a race thing.  That is why white privilege is insulting.

You are privilege spoiled wannabe superstar.  You have had everything handed to you, so you think everything is just handed to everyone.  Except for other races.  They have had to work hard to get where they are going.  A rich kid like yourself, thinks every white kid must be rich.

LMAO

My dad was an ironworker.  He was a dumbass redneck who could barely read.  When I was in kindergarten, for Xmas I remember him beating my mother unconcious with a work boot.  Shortly afterwards he went to prison because he decided the best place to park the semi of stolen John Deere tractors was in the driveway to our trailer.

Quote:A super- special forces- ranger -seal- delta -sniper- paratrooper -airborne- highly motivated Doctor like yourself, that probably had the benefit of not going through a public school system that wanted to integrate all the schools.  You may have went to an all white or predominantly white school, while I went to a predominantly black school.  Remember minority is subjective.  I keep hearing how I am a majority in this country.  However, from grade school  on - even military- and now, I am always the minority.

I grew up in Brown County, Ohio.  It is 98% white, the median income is <46K, and it is mostly farmers and blue collar workers.  I was never oppressed and I learned about white guilt and white priviledge here from dumb bitches like you. 

Quote:As to your military claims - I don't see many PCSes and that is a big red flag in the claims that you are making.  Even super- special forces- ranger -seal- delta -sniper- paratrooper -airborne- highly motivated Wingnuts are subject to PCSes. 

You probably didn't see any PCS moves because I didn't mention any PCS moves you dumb *****.

Quote:Also you are neglecting a little thing called promotion points-  Yep, for me I had to get 798 out of 800 to get promoted.  The points dropped to 674.

So you needed 674, not 798.  Do you need me to explain the entire decentralized promotion system and your CMF?

Quote:I had 710.

Proof you didn't need 798.  Jesus Christ!

Quote:You say you were in the Infantry?

Yes.  After that Medical Specialty Corps.

Quote:Well then you know that the promotion points for the infantry is 300, which is minimum requirement for promotion to E-5.

You should know PERSCOM changes the promotion point cut off scores for promotion monthly by MOS by grade by secondary and primary zones.  When I made SSG the promotion point cut off for 11B E-6 in the secondary zone was 751.  I had 754.  The cutoff had been 798 for two years because they were promoting off of two E7 lists simultaneously.  

Quote:You would also know that the majority of infantry get injured and have to medically discharge or change MOS after about 6-8 years.

Do you have any objective data to back up your bullshit claim?

Quote:You would know that my MOS was the go to reclass MOS.

I would not know that.  I had to track MMRBs/MEBs/PEBs as a battalion PA and acting brigade surgeon.  I don't know of a single broke dick grunt who was reclassed.  Not one.  They were either given a P2 profile and retained in their original MOS or medically seperated or retired.

Quote:Meaning that there was a huge bottleneck for guys like me to get promoted.

I'm calling bullshit.  I've never seen one lower enlisted grunt reclassed into your MOS, let alone enough broke dick NCOs to create a "huge bottleneck."  I'm not claiming it didn't happen a single time, but if it happened at such a rate to create a "huge bottleneck" across your entire CMF I think I would be aware of just one case by accident.

Quote:The sad part was, most of the infantry NCOs where clueless and had to be walked around like children when it came to doing the job.

If they were so useless it should have been easy for you to get promoted.  It must have really sucked not get promoted as a PAC clerk watching all the guys in 3rd Rgr Bn just having those promotions handed to us, right?

Quote:Of course you would know all of this and I am not telling you anything new.

Actually you are.  And I had to go to the MMRB section at Splinter Village on Ft. Benning every month when I was a Bn PA to check on that shit.

Quote:So I just want to hear how great you were during WW1 and what it was like being such a Hero.  Please regale us with your awesomeness.

Because of what I did and where I was assigned I had a lot of opportunities to do a lot and get promoted quickly.  I'm not going to apologize to a PAC clerk because I out worked him.

(02-28-2016, 02:11 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Let's check out what you wrote before . . .

Where did you write anything about "ILLEGAL" immigrants?  You didn't.  You're such an idiot you can't keep your own bullshit straight.  Unless you meant you were fine with Manuel the illegal immigrant Physicist.  Did you mean that?  No, you didn't.  I don't want illegal immigrants here, either.  I never wrote I did.  Once again, you have fabricated a lie and then disagreed with the lie you fabricated and pretended like someone else wrote it.  Once again, that is a strawman argument.  Are you stupid, a liar, or a stupid liar?  Because you keep doing it over and over and over.

Your inability to understand anything is quite funny.  How many times does a person have to say that anti-immigration isn't the same as 0 immigration?  No I don't like illegal immigrants.  I also am of a mind that we should be more selective in our immigration process.  Once again you failed. 

You're the dumb ***** that wants to immigrate to Hungary.  Take your stupid ass over there.

So do you think Matt is dumb for wanting to immigrate to Germany?  Hey, Belsnickle what do you think about that?  I am a dumb **** that wants to immigrate to Hungary so you must be dumb as well.

Again, you're the dumb ***** that wants to immigrate to Hungary.  Take your stupid ass over there since you want to be around a bunch of non Americans.

Your hatred of Americans is very discomforting.  I would love to stay in America, however America hasn't been the country that I was looking forward to living in.  If we did what you wanted to do, then I wouldn't be living in America anyway even if I stayed put.  Do you think that La Raza would side with you?  Or do you think you would do well in Sharia court?  Actually it would be your wife or daughter or granddaughters that would probably be in Sharia court for tempting men with their knees.

I'm certain I wrote I have a professional degree.  I went to high school in a town called Ripley.  Took classes at Miami University and Southen State Community College while in high school.  Attended Long Island University after high school.  Took physics at UC during a summer break.  Took an evolutionary biology course at Pitt while an undergrad research assistant at Allegheny General Hospital.  Attended the Interservice Physician Assistant Program.  From the 80s to the 00s.  Pretty sure I'm forgetting some stuff, would you like an update if I remember?

Sure, why stop?  What is the demographics of Ripley during the time you went to high school?  There were a total of 3 white males in my HS class.  A total of 20 White students.  Again your egocentric viewpoints seems to suggest that just because this was what you experience all white kids must have had the same opportunities. 

Now you went through all of this while you were in the Military?  Hmmmm...

You will only get out of it what you put into it.  You quit.  What do you get when you quit?  Not a god damn thing.  Quitter.

Yep.  I am a quitter.  I only just a GED, joined the Army, moved away, worked as contractor a few years after exiting the service, paid off my debt (debt free baby), and I am continuing to work to provide for my family.  I have other things in play, but you don't need to know about them.

I gave you a hint before.  Because I don't have a inherited disability, I was able to read a red light readable map and recognize red labels on medication so I was able to do the jobs you wanted to do, but weren't qualified to do.  One of those jobs was an infantryman in the Ranger Regiment.  I didn't claim I was a "BADASS," you did after I told you some of the things I did in the military.  That's a common reaction from a PAC clerk.

Seriously? Sure my 1st 2 choices were unavailable to me, funny how those happen to be the choices that you chose?  You stated that experiences only after learning about my disability.  Hmmmm...

LoL at the PAC clerk, as if calling me what I am is somehow an insult?  How old are you again? 

So you were able to be all this military hero while going through all of that college?  I mean, sure online courses and everything, so maybe, not impossible but very unlikely.

Well, I don't know where you "heard" that because I have never claimed to be a doctor.  So whoever "told" you that is as stupid an misinformed as you are.

It was either you or VD, that said something about customers to Bfine... I will see if I can find it.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Transgender-Girl-Scout-cookie-sales?page=4&highlight=Patients

Yeah you were saying something about patients, got mad at BFine for referring to your patients as customers. 

Ironically enough, you both were also discussing how polite you are.

Shouldn't you be in Hungary with people of your caliber?

Maybe.  That though is my decision.

It is funny... you can't resist the personal attacks can you?  Look, I am not going to report you.  However, there are other people that may decide to report you. 

I don't want to see anyone banned, especially over me.  I will offer you the same truce that I offered to Fred, feel free to put me on ignore so that you can step back and take a break for a few days. OK. 

Once you have gathered yourself, if you want to continue discussion with me then please do so.  Just try to stay on topic and don't get so caught up in my personal details.  Debate my arguments and points, not me. 

I will try to cut back on my jabs at you and see if we can have a better back and forth.

If you don't wish to relax a bit.  Then the consequences are all on you.  I know that I am going to refrain from talking to you for a few days at least. Any time the topic starts to derail, and it starts getting personal I will back off.

So read and hopefully you take heed.  Take Care and Stay Safe.  
(02-28-2016, 03:44 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I have asked Vlad multiple times and he refuses to answer.  I think he means his multiple personalities.

I know what it is, who uses it, and why.  You checked all the blocks.  The only question is why you're not man enough to own it.

You're right, but not being a white supremacist does give me the moral high ground.

LMAO

My dad was an ironworker.  He was a dumbass redneck who could barely read.  When I was in kindergarten, for Xmas I remember him beating my mother unconcious with a work boot.  Shortly afterwards he went to prison because he decided the best place to park the semi of stolen John Deere tractors was in the driveway to our trailer.

I grew up in Brown County, Ohio.  It is 98% white, the median income is <46K, and it is mostly farmers and blue collar workers.  I was never oppressed and I learned about white guilt and white priviledge here from dumb bitches like you. 

You probably didn't see any PCS moves because I didn't mention any PCS moves you dumb *****.

So you needed 674, not 798.  Do you need me to explain the entire decentralized promotion system and your CMF?

Proof you didn't need 798.  Jesus Christ!

Yes.  After that Medical Specialty Corps.

You should know PERSCOM changes the promotion point cut off scores for promotion monthly by MOS by grade by secondary and primary zones.  When I made SSG the promotion point cut off for 11B E-6 in the secondary zone was 751.  I had 754.  The cutoff had been 798 for two years because they were promoting off of two E7 lists simultaneously.  

Do you have any objective data to back up your bullshit claim?

I would not know that.  I had to track MMRBs/MEBs/PEBs as a battalion PA and acting brigade surgeon.  I don't know of a single broke dick grunt who was reclassed.  Not one.  They were either given a P2 profile and retained in their original MOS or medically seperated or retired.

I'm calling bullshit.  I've never seen one lower enlisted grunt reclassed into your MOS, let alone enough broke dick NCOs to create a "huge bottleneck."  I'm not claiming it didn't happen a single time, but if it happened at such a rate to create a "huge bottleneck" across your entire CMF I think I would be aware of just one case by accident.

If they were so useless it should have been easy for you to get promoted.  It must have really sucked not get promoted as a PAC clerk watching all the guys in 3rd Rgr Bn just having those promotions handed to us, right?

Actually you are.  And I had to go to the MMRB section at Splinter Village on Ft. Benning every month when I was a Bn PA to check on that shit.

Because of what I did and where I was assigned I had a lot of opportunities to do a lot and get promoted quickly.  I'm not going to apologize to a PAC clerk because I out worked him.

It is funny... you can't resist the personal attacks can you?  Look, I am not going to report you.  However, there are other people that may decide to report you. 

I don't want to see anyone banned, especially over me.  I will offer you the same truce that I offered to Fred, feel free to put me on ignore so that you can step back and take a break for a few days. OK. 

Once you have gathered yourself, if you want to continue discussion with me then please do so.  Just try to stay on topic and don't get so caught up in my personal details.  Debate my arguments and points, not me. 

I will try to cut back on my jabs at you and see if we can have a better back and forth.

If you don't wish to relax a bit.  Then the consequences are all on you.  I know that I am going to refrain from talking to you for a few days at least. Any time the topic starts to derail, and it starts getting personal I will back off.

So read and hopefully you take heed.  Take Care and Stay Safe.
(02-28-2016, 04:12 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Your inability to understand anything is quite funny.  How many times does a person have to say that anti-immigration isn't the same as 0 immigration?  No I don't like illegal immigrants.  I also am of a mind that we should be more selective in our immigration process.  Once again you failed.  

Look, idiot, you were originally referring to legal immigrants and then accused me of referring to illegal immigrants.  Once again, you're a liar.  I was referring to the same immigrants as you did in your example.  If you weren't referring to illegal immigrants then neither was I.  If you were referring to illegal immigrants then why don't you ask yourself why you're okay with illegal immigrants instead of me.  But, you're too much of an idiot and a liar to understand.

Quote:So do you think Matt is dumb for wanting to immigrate to Germany?  Hey, Belsnickle what do you think about that?  I am a dumb **** that wants to immigrate to Hungary so you must be dumb as well.

You're inability to understand anything is quite funny.  One, there is no reason to drag Matt into this.  Two, you're the idiot who is too stupid to understand the irony of telling me I should immigrate overseas because I hate America while simultaneously telling others you're considering immigrating overseas because you hate America.  Not Matt, you.  You're all about freedom and you don't want to tell anyone what to do, but you just don't want anyone exercising their freedom in your state.  You abhor socialism, but you're part of a collective.  You don't like rules, but people in your collective need to follow the rules or leave.  Unlike other people you don't need rules, but you need rules in your little social collective.  You're a walking, talking contradiction.  If it wasn't so ***** funny it would be pathetic.

Quote:Your hatred of Americans is very discomforting.

That is another lie. I don't hate Americans because you want to immigrate to Hungary, dumbass.

Quote:I would love to stay in America, however America hasn't been the country that I was looking forward to living in.

Then "opt out" or whatever stupid bullshit you wrote earlier

Quote: Wrote:If we did what you wanted to do,

What do I want to do? What anti-white fantasy have you fabricated in your mind 

Quote: Wrote:then I wouldn't be living in America anyway even if I stayed put.  Do you think that La Raza would side with you?  Or do you think you would do well in Sharia court?  Actually it would be your wife or daughter or granddaughters that would probably be in Sharia court for tempting men with their knees.

What the **** are you rambling about?

Quote:Sure, why stop?  What is the demographics of Ripley during the time you went to high school?  There were a total of 3 white males in my HS class.  A total of 20 White students.  Again your egocentric viewpoints seems to suggest that just because this was what you experience all white kids must have had the same opportunities.

What egocentric view points?  I wrote some claims of racial profiling are false.  You wrote every black person who claims racial profiling is only doing it for secondary gain.  Which means that every black person who claims racial profiling is a liar.

You don't even know what egocentric means.

Quote:Now you went through all of this while you were in the Military?  Hmmmm... 

Do you think I went through high school while I was in the military?  Are you that stupid?  Yes, you're that stupid.

Quote:Yep.  I am a quitter.

Yes, you are.

Quote:I only just a GED,

I can tell you "only just a GED."

Quote:joined the Army, moved away, worked as contractor a few years after exiting the service, paid off my debt (debt free baby), and I am continuing to work to provide for my family.  I have other things in play, but you don't need to know about them.

Whether it is school, the Army, or your career; you get out of it what you put into it.

Quote:Seriously? Sure my 1st 2 choices were unavailable to me, funny how those happen to be the choices that you chose?  You stated that experiences only after learning about my disability.  Hmmmm...[

Well, blame your parents for oppressing you, too.

Quote: Wrote:LoL at the PAC clerk, as if calling me what I am is somehow an insult?  How old are you again? 

I never claimed calling you a PAC clerk was an insult. You did. Why do you think calling you a PAC clerk is an insult?

Quote: Wrote:So you were able to be all this military hero while going through all of that college?  I mean, sure online courses and everything, so maybe, not impossible but very unlikely.

You asked when. I told you when. I gave you a 30 year window starting when I was in high school, but not a time line. You're an autodidact. Figure it out. 

Quote: Wrote:It was either you or VD, that said something about customers to Bfine... I will see if I can find it.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Transgender-Girl-Scout-cookie-sales?page=4&highlight=Patients

Yeah you were saying something about patients, got mad at BFine for referring to your patients as customers.  

Ironically enough, you both were also discussing how polite you are.

Where did I claim to be a doctor? No where. Dumbass. So where did you "hear" I was a doctor? I didn't get mad at bfine, I explained I thought it was demeaning to the patient to think of them as only a business transaction. Obviously, neither of you two are capable of understanding.

Quote: Wrote:Maybe.  That though is my decision.

Bye, Felicia.

Quote: Wrote:It is funny... you can't resist the personal attacks can you?  Look, I am not going to report you.  However, there are other people that may decide to report you. 

Check out what Cincy's Dropout wrote . . .

(02-22-2016, 05:49 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote:  I say, be a man, call me an idiot.  I promise you that I won't take offense to it.  

I'm making your dream come true by giving you exactly what you asked for so stop being a little ***** about it.

Quote: Wrote:I don't want to see anyone banned, especially over me.  I will offer you the same truce that I offered to Fred, feel free to put me on ignore so that you can step back and take a break for a few days. OK. 

Why the **** would I need a truce?

Quote: Wrote:Once you have gathered yourself, if you want to continue discussion with me then please do so.  Just try to stay on topic and don't get so caught up in my personal details.  Debate my arguments and points, not me. 

I'm debating your argument. You're anti-immigration. You stated you don't want Manny the Gardener, but you would be happy with Manuel the Physicist. You're Manny the Gardener, dude. So why would Hungary want you? You didn't complete high school and you're certainly not a college graduate like Manuel the Physicist. You were a PAC clerk meaning you were basically a secretary familiar with Army administration. Hungary has zero need for a US Army secretary. You're a security guard. It's not hard to find a security guard. If you're an anti-immigration Hungarian immigration agent reviewing your immigration packet, why would they approve it? Why?

Quote: Wrote:I will try to cut back on my jabs at you and see if we can have a better back and forth.

Please don't because I enjoy the laughs. Like when a PAC clerk asked me what I did in the military besides hide behind men. I got a good laugh.

Quote: Wrote:If you don't wish to relax a bit.  Then the consequences are all on you.

You mean I'm personally responsible for my own actions? No, shit, Sherlock. That's why you weren't promoted past SGT in 8 years. Not because of a huge bottle neck of reclassied broke dick grunts in your CMF.

Quote: Wrote:I know that I am going to refrain from talking to you for a few days at least. Any time the topic starts to derail, 

Sovereign Nation Wrote: Wrote:Let the threads evolve into other topics

a walking, talking contradiction[

Quote: Wrote:and it starts getting personal I will back off.

Does that mean you're going to stop calling others *****? You're going to stop telling me I hate Americans and white people and all the other crazy, batshit lies you wrote? You're going to back off from that stuff? Way to be the bigger hypocrite.
(02-28-2016, 04:13 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: It is funny... you can't resist the personal attacks can you?

(02-22-2016, 05:49 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote:  I say, be a man, call me an idiot.  I promise you that I won't take offense to it. 

Idiot.
Lol dear lord

How many quote bubbles can fit into one post...  

Just wait SN he will waste his time researching your post history and will bring something back from a year ago out of context.   That's his favorite move lol
(02-29-2016, 07:19 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol dear lord

Just wait SN he will waste his time researching your post history and will bring something back from a year ago out of context.   That's his favorite move lol

Eh?  It is what it is.  Sometimes all you can do is step back and say, "Wow!"

I don't think he understands that just because, I personally don't care if I am called stupid, that doesn't mean it isn't against the CoC to call me stupid or an idiot.
(02-29-2016, 07:19 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol dear lord

A libertarian would know the answer is, "As many as I ***** want." Only a faux liberterian would ask how many.

Quote:Just wait SN he will waste his time researching your post history and will bring something back from a year ago out of context.   That's his favorite move lol

Imagine the horror of me repeating back to you what you wrote before.