[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Ugh…that nickname is beyond awful.

[Image: this-needs-to-stop-stop.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Lmao how much coke is mcafee on hahah
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 12:45 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Lmao how much coke is mcafee on hahah

I think it's a mixture of ADHD and having an energy drink sponsor so they drink multiple drinks a day that have like 4x the caffeine as a Red Bull.

Reply/Quote
That was an awesome interview, thanks for posting. I love his confidence and couldn’t help but be happy everytime Pat talked about his “cannon.”
Reply/Quote
It's weird having a kicker with a powerful leg like this. Hopefully he nails many more game winners to come.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
really stupid nickname...

I liked his comment about Kevin and Clark saying things were different from any other Bengals team

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Serving up delicious breakfast every Sunday one poached leg at a time.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 01:26 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think it's a mixture of ADHD and having an energy drink sponsor so they drink multiple drinks a day that have like 4x the caffeine as a Red Bull.

Idk man, the stand up at the end of the session seems like something you do when rolling. I wish caffeine made me that wild hahah.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for sharing this. That was so awesome to watch
Reply/Quote
I love the legs Benedict nickname. This guy has ice in his veins. Didn’t even look nervous Sunday.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for posting this interview. Gonna be a fun ride watching this kid kick the fire out of the ball.
Reply/Quote
McMoney's grin after Zim tried to ice him was straight gangster no lie. I love this kids swagger and confidence. He's gonna win us some games this year boys
Reply/Quote
Benton: about banning people who use "Legs Benedict"; can we make that happen? I'm starting to hate the nickname now.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 01:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Benton: about banning people who use "Legs Benedict"; can we make that happen? I'm starting to hate the nickname now.

Legs Benedict game winning kicks: 1
PhilHos game winning posts: 0

If anyone is getting banned.... 

Ninja

Reply/Quote
Why name our kicker after a traitor? I can see it now: We're down by 1 in the AFC Championship game, he lines up to kick the game winner as time expires, he shanks it, then tears off his jersey to reveal a Steelers' T-Shirt..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 03:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why name our kicker after a traitor? I can see it now: We're down by 1 in the AFC Championship game, he lines up to kick the game winner as time expires, he shanks it, then tears off his jersey to reveal a Steelers' T-Shirt..

Bfine... the Benedict in eggs benedict isn't named after Benedict Arnold.

Reply/Quote
"Hi I'm Pat and I live in the BroHouse! Yeahhhhhhhhh Arghhhhhhhhhhhh"
Reply/Quote
Thanks for posting. Though, watching it I felt old. He looks like the kid that wrangles carts at the Kroger Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 01:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Legs Benedict game winning kicks: 1
PhilHos game winning posts: 0

If anyone is getting banned.... 

Ninja

[Image: easy-a-emma-stone.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote